Wastelander
695 posts

Re: how would you like if Jak 3 had.....

Sep 5, 2004

,Jak657 wrote:

,DarkJak wrote:
1st person mode like in R&C:GC after you beat the game? like you could switch it on or off.

for a game like jak 3, with so much variety, I don't think it would work too well

I mean, people are gonna get motion sickness when you're on the hoverboard and doing flips in 1st person mode

Message Edited by Jak657 on 09-04-2004 06:32 PM

in my opinion thats funny! but yeah first person would suck so much... that naughty dog would be destroyed by angry customers... just think of that... if you have a twisted mind like me thats very funny!!! in my mind i'm seeing a bunch of stupid people making weird twisted faces while running towards nd head quarters with ther hand on fire because they couldnt find torches (that was the funny part)... then they start the second wave with retarted people shooting fake and non-tested peacemakers... well you can see where that goes with the peacemakers... then the third and final wave... dum dum duh dum!!! these extremely mad people suddenly turn into dp (dark person) and suddenly retreat... wen they come back they come back with a giant flying mh leader machine with them all inside it... it was untested to and looked like a mobile peice of crap... well lets just say... uh oh...
You know what happens when you combine a lamp, a rabbit, a carrot, a cactus, a pc, a flashlight, a blacklight, the sun and a healthy dose of apple pie? Me neither.
My Jak X On-Line Name: Burninator
Message 21 of 22 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
10378 posts

Re: how would you like if Jak 3 had.....

Sep 5, 2004

,burninator wrote:

,Jak657 wrote:

,DarkJak wrote:
1st person mode like in R&C:GC after you beat the game? like you could switch it on or off.

for a game like jak 3, with so much variety, I don't think it would work too well

I mean, people are gonna get motion sickness when you're on the hoverboard and doing flips in 1st person mode

Message Edited by Jak657 on 09-04-2004 06:32 PM

in my opinion thats funny! but yeah first person would suck so much... that naughty dog would be destroyed by angry customers... just think of that... if you have a twisted mind like me thats very funny!!! in my mind i'm seeing a bunch of stupid people making weird twisted faces while running towards nd head quarters with ther hand on fire because they couldnt find torches (that was the funny part)... then they start the second wave with retarted people shooting fake and non-tested peacemakers... well you can see where that goes with the peacemakers... then the third and final wave... dum dum duh dum!!! these extremely mad people suddenly turn into dp (dark person) and suddenly retreat... wen they come back they come back with a giant flying mh leader machine with them all inside it... it was untested to and looked like a mobile peice of crap... well lets just say... uh oh...

seriosuly, if Jak 3 was sole-shooter, than it would work but because of all the different gameplay, it would never work
Message 22 of 22 (27 Views)
0 Likes