2121 posts

All of them.

Nov 3, 2010

All of them.

Message 11 of 25 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

My favorite game in the series of Jak 3, although I like...

Nov 12, 2010

My favorite game in the series of Jak 3, although I like and other parts, and I really need a Jak and Daxter Collection!!!

Message 12 of 25 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

jak and daxter collection in one disc

Nov 15, 2010

naughty dog and fans what about this idea it would be better to buy the jak and daxter collection in one disc then 5 discs appart hello it would be better explination in the disc is jak1 jak2 jak3 jakX and jak the lost frontier first you pass the jak1 game in the disc 100% you go automatic too jak2 then the same progress then jak3 then jakX then jak the lost frontier and then the new game of jak that i hope it comes out and when you finish jak the los t frontier with 100% you go too disc menu and it goes like this    JAK THE PRECURSOR LEGACY

JAK 2

JAK3

JAK X COMBAT RACING

JAK THE LOST FRONTIER

AND THE CONTINUE OF JAK THE LOST FRONTIER

Message 13 of 25 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

why naughty dog unite jak and daxter with ratchet and clank

Nov 15, 2010

they could make a good  team the story could start: jak and his family try too teleport to the past again but there was a problem and teleport to a another planet were ratchet got a mission too investigate what happend and in a place  of the planet they meet then ratchet  calls for another ship then they  go to the felix  ship then dr.nafarius make a teleport were a part of the metalhead cheaf appears then dr.nefarius experiments with the part then he put it in a robot then the part infect the robot and turns into the metal heads cheaf and screams I HAVE COME HAHAHA! and naughty dog if you like the idea please unite all the maps of ratchet and clank and jaK and daxter an i mean all from jak1  too jak the lost frontier and from ratchet and clank1 too ratchet and clank a crank in time and dont delete the ships of jak and the cars of jak and the powers and put again the jak3 guns and make new things for ratchet to use in the maps of jak and do the same to jak

Message 14 of 25 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

for me jak2 and jak3 are 50 50 because jak 2 i like the g...

Nov 15, 2010
for me jak2 and jak3 are 50 50 because jak 2 i like the game because of the guns ships missions all but it was aways in the same place but for jak3 i like the game because of the cars guns powers light and dark misions music all but the thing is that the story is too short
Message 15 of 25 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

for me jak2 and jak3 are 50 50 because jak 2 i like the g...

Nov 15, 2010
for me jak2 and jak3 are 50 50 because jak 2 i like the game because of the guns ships missions all but it was aways in the same place but for jak3 i like the game because of the cars guns powers light and dark misions music all but the thing is that the story is too short
Message 16 of 25 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Which is your favourite Jak & Daxter game?

Sep 28, 2012

I like Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. It was so bright and big and it was great for the collect-a-thon people like me. The characters were unique with a lovely style and script; Daxter just straight-up makes me laugh. The relationships between the characters are nice and there were plenty of levels to leave you satisfied. The only thing that annoyed me was the swamp rat minigame and the mini-monster hopping ambush in the snow level (you know what I'm talking about). Can't say enough nice things about this game (aside from my two minor complaints), it makes me glad and a little depressed that this game is only $2 at GameStop, good because anyone can get it, bad because people might think it's bad because of the low price.

Those friggin' Lurker sharks...
Message 17 of 25 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Tough choice
jak and daxter the precurser legacy was simple yet awesome

Jak 2 was the hardest most game and brought a much darker tone which was awesome

Jak 3 seemed a little rushed at times (story wise) but some amazing secrets like the precursors true identity and the way you never know whether jak is mar

Sorry for poor grammer and spelling lol typing on my iPod
Message 18 of 25 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Sep 29, 2012

dukenukemserious wrote:
Tough choice
jak and daxter the precurser legacy was simple yet awesome

Jak 2 was the hardest most game and brought a much darker tone which was awesome

Jak 3 seemed a little rushed at times (story wise) but some amazing secrets like the precursors true identity and the way you never know whether jak is mar

Sorry for poor grammer and spelling lol typing on my iPod

Dont get me wrong but shouldnt Jak 3 be better then 2 since everything was upgraded-graphics, way smoother gameplay, more cutscenes, deeper plot, addition of the desert and many new vehicles. We also found out who Jaks Dad is, what Daxter truely is and how he became that. What precursors finally were that was never stated in Jak I or 2. And theres a couple more things.

Overall though each game has multiple unique things about them that make them all unique an amazing. Jak 1 has Sandover Village, Misty Island and The Lost Precursor City.

Jak II has Mar's Tomb, Beautiful and huge Haven City and Haven Forest.

Jak 3 has the Monk Temple, Wasteland and Dark Maker Ship.

Let me not even get started on the gameplays, additions and others! God J&D is just a badass fun-**bleep** series! Smiley Happy Love all 4 games. Im trying and helping support Jak X HD be made.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 19 of 25 (282 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Oct 1, 2012
It's to close to call I wasn't big on the return of eroll
Message 20 of 25 (261 Views)
0 Likes