Treasure Hunter
8501 posts

Re: Which do you think is more dissapointing?

Apr 26, 2009

DVM-501 wrote:

V2daJ wrote:

As I've said before, I have absolutely no problem with waiting for a new Jak game. I asked for only one thing and that was for ND to make a Jak game on the PS3. So what do I get when we finally see a new Jak game? Jak made by another company for the PSP and PS2. So yes, I am disappointed. I never asked for much, but I still get nothing like what I had asked for, and a lot of people agree with me on this point.

I've said before that I'll still buy TLF and that I will still give it a chance. I have reserved all judgment on the quality of the gameplay and I though I have questions about the story I haven't made any complaints about it. The only thing that I have complained about it the fact that the game was passed off to another company for an outdated system and a handhold, and the quality of the graphics. You say that we should wait for E3 before making judgments. Well, that's why I haven't said anything about the story or gameplay. Once I see the story and gameplay I'll make a

judgment, so I may even wait till I actually get the game before commenting on that. So what I have said so far has nothing to do with what Sony's withholding, since I've only complained about things that have already been made public.

You asked for Naughtydog to make a new Jak game for the PS3, got that. Chances are they prob. will, so whats wrong with HIG's developing a Jak title to tide fans over until the new game?

The quality of the graphics will prob. improved by E3. The screens that were shown of TLF seem to be from the PSP version as well. Just Saying. 

downlink ii
Message 21 of 23 (7 Views)
Sackboy
531 posts

Apr 27, 2009

DVM-501 wrote:

latinoman6 wrote:

xXAbSOLuTEZeROXx wrote:
i felt Jak X was a good game for what it was and although i haven't seen enough about TLF i'm kinda disappointed that naughty dog isn't doing it and that it's not on the ps3 but i am happy to hear its Ready At Dawn because they've done a pretty good job making other people's games before (GoW:CoO, R&CSmiley FrustratedM) and they were actually good additions to the series although they were only psp games.
Ready at Dawn was through making PSP games after GoW: CoO. High Impact Games is making Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier; sorry to burst your bubble...I still think it's gonna be awesome though...

xXAbSOLuTEZeROXx already figgured that out. He/she posted a retraction to the RAD comments right after the post that you quoted.

To xXAbSOLuTEZeROXx, for future reference and to prevent misunderstandings like the one that I just quoted you can edit your posts. Simply go to "Options" in the top right-hand corner of your post, then select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu. And welcome to the PSN forums and the J&D board, feel free to send me a Private Message if you have any questions about the forums.

Oops, my mistake .

JAK IS BAK.......in HD
Jak HD forum

Message 22 of 23 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1581 posts

Apr 30, 2009

im dissapointed in neither announcements

Message 23 of 23 (7 Views)