I would faint from happiness!
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Yes, it would be very cool!

May 28, 2010

Yes, it would be very very very very very cool!

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: What I think About Jak And Daxter

Jun 14, 2010

Agreed. New Jak and Daxter for the PS3 would be very EPIC!!! Uncharted 2 skins also sounds like a totally sick idea! whachow!!!

JAK IS BAK.......in HD
Jak HD forum

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

AGREED!!!:smileyhappy:

Jun 19, 2010

AGREED!!!:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
858 posts

I'm totally down with having Jak and Daxter skins for Unc...

Jun 19, 2010

I'm totally down with having Jak and Daxter skins for Uncharted, that would be sweet beyond all words, but of course a new Jak on PS3 would be even sweeter. 

CDwaver Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

It doesn't make any sense why ND would program a game for...

Jul 6, 2010

DVM-501 wrote:

Krystalslover wrote:

DVM-501 wrote:

They could also gain just as many new players who never had a PS2.

Err...and again, lose the faith of the faithful. Whats the point in gaining ten chickens when you lose a hundred sheep?

What makes you think think that they'll loose that many fans? The majority of people have switched to a PS3 by now. In order to have the highest quality game ND would have to make the game exclusive for the highest quality system. Why sacrifice quality for the majority of the fans just because a small portion haven't upgraded yet, especially when they'll probably upgrade eventually. Sacrificing quality for an out dated system is more likely to loose fans and potential buyers then making the game exclusive to the PS3.

Even before I had a PS3 I held the position that the next game should be on the PS3. ND is capable of very high quality games and they're very capable of pushing the PS3 to its limits. So why should we hold them back? Why should we prevent ND from being able to create the best game that they can? If it means that we get the very best game possible for the very best system on the market then making the game exclusive to the PS3 and waiting a little longer for the game is worth it.

It doesn't make any sense why ND would program a game for the PS2.  Look at the loyal Ratchet & Clank fanbase.  What did they do when the series moved to PS3?  They bought a PS3.  That was hard.  What benefits did Insomniac gain from this?  Better graphics, better sound quality, better everything.  It blows my mind why people would want Jak IV to be PS2/PS3.  I will be pissed at Naughty Dog if they cripple this franchise to stay on PS2 in terms of overall quality.  ND give this franchise the PS3 title that it so rightfully deserves!  Jak 3 was NOT the end of the story as it brought up WAY too many unanswered questions. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

jak and daxter

Jul 7, 2010
jak and daxter are the best characters ever when i bought ps2 ,jak n' dax was my second game i think uncharted 2 is too successful cause it has lots of action and exploring new places,regions and awesome points that no one game has .uncharted is for the experience and for the entertenmaint,,,,,call of duty ,red dead redemption,all gtas,killzone,bad company,and the others bull**bleep** are only for the money...uncharted and jak are respecting the fans so jak and dax for ps3 would be a difference between old and new generation n' also a tough competitor against mgs series that are created for the fans and not for the GAME ECONOMY!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

I would rather have a new game entirely.  The Lost Fronti...

Jul 9, 2010

tha_creed wrote:

I stongly agree with u a 100% DarkJAK199. naughty dog should make another...no they MUST remake the jak and daxter lost frontier. because lets face it naughty dog made jak and daxter one of the best series ever made!!. im not saying its naughty dogs fault  that the Jak and Daxter series is now ruined. but i am strongly dissappointed that they gave High Impact Games their Latest Jak and Daxter project. now i know that naughty dog was primarily focusing on uncharted 2 during the time and im excited that uncharted 2 was nominated and became the best game of 2009. but what i want to know is why didnt they just postpone jak and daxter the lost frontier?why give such a successful game series to another game company that has had no experience with any of the jak and daxter series at all? i mean we were all excited when we found out that lost frontier was coming out but when we all saw that trailer we all knew that high impact games ruined it from the start. if naughty dog had postpone the title of jak and daxter lost frontier then i guarantee it would have been for playstaion 3. i played the lost frontier myself on the ps2 and quite frankily it wasnt at all what i expected it to be. the graphics were terriable and i think i stand for all of us when i say that we all were expecting a little dark jak/ light jak action. not the whole "hey lets forget all about jak but lets make some new crap idea". and Naughty Dog if your reading this then please bring back jak and daxter. Recreate this Game the Right way, dont give up one of your best sellers.what if we did the same thing to uncharted 3 (if it were to come out) and give it to high impact games. it would be ruined. just like Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier. Please remake the game and if possible a new story i mean i wasnt so thrilled about the whole world running out of ego thing. thats like comparing it to the real world  running out of oil.  i loved the costume Jak wares in Jak X and i thought he would be waring it but i guess that just another failure high impact game made to this (COULD HAVE BEEN) glorious game. Naughty Dog please remake Jak and Daxter as your next project.

I would rather have a new game entirely.  The Lost Frontier was terrible in every respect, and I never want to touch that awful game again.  Besides, I want a J&D that allows free roam after the campaign is complete.  Just imagine...Haven City in HD :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: I would rather have a new game entirely. The Lost Fronti...

Jul 12, 2010

PiNerd wrote:

I would rather have a new game entirely.  The Lost Frontier was terrible in every respect, and I never want to touch that awful game again.  Besides, I want a J&D that allows free roam after the campaign is complete.  Just imagine...Haven City in HD :smileysurprised:

I don't have to imagine...we kinda get a glimpse of an HD Haven City in Heroes on the Move. Just look at my signature. :smileyhappy:

JAK IS BAK.......in HD
Jak HD forum

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

OMG i would love to have a JD game in HD :D   I do agree...

Jul 25, 2010

latinoman6 wrote:

PiNerd wrote:

I don't have to imagine...we kinda get a glimpse of an HD Haven City in Heroes on the Move. Just look at my signature. :smileyhappy:

OMG i would love to have a JD game in HD :smileyvery-happy:

I do agree that TLF game wasn't anywhere near as good as the other games - i was really excited when i played through it as it was a new JD game and i had been looking out for it since it was first announced i played through it again the other day as i played it through on the PSP but i wanted to have it for the PS2 also as all the other games are on it XD but while i was playing it i was shouting at the TV about how things didn't make sense and how it wasn't the same without Mike Erwin doing the voice of Jak. Also as we've all said the thing about how Dark Eco hurt Jak and it changed Daxter also Keira channeling eco ....... since when? >.> Also what i wasn't happy about was how lazy the game seem to be. When Naughty Dog did the Jak games just small little things they did made it better e.g: If you quickly change direction Dax will sometimes rap around Jak's face and he pulls him off it XD, when you went in water Jak would tred water while poor Dax freezes. But some things i did really miss in the new game was you could chose wither or not to use a gun or not so you could chose if you wanted Jak to hold something or not.

A few of the new characters i did quite like but i think if Naughty Dog had done it i think it would have been so much more smoother and funnier.

jakskingdomdwarf Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 31 (84 Views)
0 Likes