Apr 21 2010
By: DarkJAK199 First Son 13 posts

What I think About Jak And Daxter

30 replies 113 views Edited Apr 21, 2010

I think Naughty Dog should make a Jak And Daxter game for the PS3, you know how awesome that would be?? And they should also make NEW Jak Skins for the Uncharted 2 multiplayer, if anyone agrees with me go ahead and post  replies. THIS WOULD BE EPIC IF THIS HAPPENED!! :smileyhappy:

Ratio is actually a 1.68Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - DarkJAK199
Message 1 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1290 posts

YEEEESS I WOULD BE EPIC

Apr 21, 2010

YEEEESS I WOULD BE EPIC 

Message 2 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

I'd love the skins. But they'd be to small. Maybe if they...

Apr 22, 2010
I'd love the skins. But they'd be to small. Maybe if they made new skins with the Jak X look that fit the game.
Message 3 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

While I'd love to see Jak skins in Uncharted 2... AH! EAR...

Apr 22, 2010

While I'd love to see Jak skins in Uncharted 2... AH! EARS! Would they need seperate hitboxes, would you have to seriously screw with the models to include them, etc... But if that's not a problem, then YES. MAKE THEM.

Message 4 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

yea

Apr 22, 2010

they should add both the skins and make a new jak and daxter game for ps3!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

What's up Dark__Gamer and DarkJak. lol

Apr 22, 2010

What's up Dark__Gamer and DarkJak. lol

Message 6 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
445 posts

Jak and Daxter on the PS3 would be so epic.

Apr 22, 2010
Jak and Daxter on the PS3 would be so epic.
Message 7 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Yes, Naughty Dog must do Jak and Daxter Collection for th...

May 15, 2010

Yes, Naughty Dog must do Jak and Daxter Collection for the PS3 to support trophies!

And then Naughty Dog must do Jak 4 for PS3!!!!!

Message 8 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

I AGREE

May 16, 2010

I stongly agree with u a 100% DarkJAK199. naughty dog should make another...no they MUST remake the jak and daxter lost frontier. because lets face it naughty dog made jak and daxter one of the best series ever made!!. im not saying its naughty dogs fault  that the Jak and Daxter series is now ruined. but i am strongly dissappointed that they gave High Impact Games their Latest Jak and Daxter project. now i know that naughty dog was primarily focusing on uncharted 2 during the time and im excited that uncharted 2 was nominated and became the best game of 2009. but what i want to know is why didnt they just postpone jak and daxter the lost frontier?why give such a successful game series to another game company that has had no experience with any of the jak and daxter series at all? i mean we were all excited when we found out that lost frontier was coming out but when we all saw that trailer we all knew that high impact games ruined it from the start. if naughty dog had postpone the title of jak and daxter lost frontier then i guarantee it would have been for playstaion 3. i played the lost frontier myself on the ps2 and quite frankily it wasnt at all what i expected it to be. the graphics were terriable and i think i stand for all of us when i say that we all were expecting a little dark jak/ light jak action. not the whole "hey lets forget all about jak but lets make some new crap idea". and Naughty Dog if your reading this then please bring back jak and daxter. Recreate this Game the Right way, dont give up one of your best sellers.what if we did the same thing to uncharted 3 (if it were to come out) and give it to high impact games. it would be ruined. just like Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier. Please remake the game and if possible a new story i mean i wasnt so thrilled about the whole world running out of ego thing. thats like comparing it to the real world  running out of oil.  i loved the costume Jak wares in Jak X and i thought he would be waring it but i guess that just another failure high impact game made to this (COULD HAVE BEEN) glorious game. Naughty Dog please remake Jak and Daxter as your next project.

Message 9 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

If they make a new jak game, it better be a PS2/PS3 cross...

May 17, 2010

If they make a new jak game, it better be a PS2/PS3 cross compatable, because those who can't afford a Ps3 and have the ps2 will just get screwed over, lose faith in the company, and just stop liking jak and daxter because they were forsaken due to their limitations. Which is why i don't like ratchet and clank anymore. 

Message 10 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes