Ok its clear that for every Jak and Daxter fan tha
1. Dark Daxter - Followers of the series know that Dark Daxter i
2. No Dark or Light Jak - I kind of understand why Jak can't transform in
3. Eco shield and reflexes - this actually annoys me a lot, this two powers wer
4. The Lobber a.k.a. The green eco gun - this is very simple to explain and I think is actu
5. Eco Core - there's nothing much to say about it because I
I think I didn't forget anything important. So their it is the things that, in my opinion, mak
Now if for some reason they would remake The Lost
Jak, Daxter and Keira are the only characters that
Well if you read all this thanks for reading it, I
Now if i may first off, in the opening when he tried to change keira shouted "jak no the eco shortage"
so my guess in the area there was a shortage of air borne eco for him to change with.my assumption is maybe airborne eco allows him to survive the massive toll any eco change he could do would do to his body (like a massive shift in air pressure except with highly energetic plasmatic based energy resources as opposed to air)
secondly dark eco is as you stated a corroder not necessarily a killer it mutates it doesn't flat out destroy, so a guess as to how all those eco people came about is that they are as stated in game mutations and there for incapable of returning to normal. To top off the mutation they are unstable and violent.
another thing is dark daxter my best explanaition is dark dax is as you stated the early stage of a dark maker (also my guess is the dark maker machinations you spoke of from jak 3 couldn't survive without dark eco not that they can't live with it) also dark daxter being capable of turning back could have something to do with the fact that the amount of eco he got hit by was minimal and the fact that it simply looks like a big spiky ottsel rather than a big mutation could have something to do with that as well. to finish off the daxter tangent the reason he's capable of shifting freely could have something to do with him being small and the smaller amount of eco leading to him being large equating to a smaller amount of eco within himself there for no massive flux of issues for his body (remember he was exposed to 10 seconds while jak was exposed to 2 years worth)
if you have any need for any discussion from a fan of all jak and daxter games (yes i was even a fan of this one when it first came out) i'm totally up for that
i'm happy that they added the eco powers to this one and also um the reason they acted like he had never seen them before is probably more of "oh i didn't expect that power to come from this eco" as you stated earlier as well
I'm gong tbh. I only read a certain amount, because of the way you structured your entire post.
Ok here we go. I'm just going to downright confirm it that Jak's staff is not his father's staff, but is in-fact inspired from it. Sig probably has Damas staff now since he is the new King of Spargus.
I've had debates with people and some interesting things came from it, but um let's break things down first.
- Dark Maker's are former Precursors, who were exposed to Dark Eco, and thus became Dark Makers.
- As we all know with Dark Eco, dark eco has it's stages of mutuation the longer someone/thing is in possession of it. As seen throughout the franchise there is the long term exposure to dark eco and short term. Dark Jak being short term and Gol & Maia being long term. With that said the Dark Maker's current form could very well be like that because of extreme long term exposure to dark eco as Onin confirmed that the Dark Makers and Precursors have been fighting as long as time has turned, which would be eons and beyond.
Or they could be robots or covered in precursor armored made and/or painted out of dark eco.
With those facts listed, Dark Daxter is either the first stage/short term exposure of a true Dark Maker or something unique of his own. Whether Dark Daxter is confirmed to be what a Dark Maker looks like at first (before evolving) or the Dark Makers are confirmed to be robots or Dark Makers then we will have our answer kinda... for that respective character or species only. Whoever is confirmed to be whatever still doesn't confirm for the comparing character(s). Sigh.. -_-
My Short Theory: Based upon the similar appearances the Dark Maker's bodies share with the Precursor Robots (and sculptures on the walls) and statues, i'm going to have to say that the Dark Makers are in-fact inside and controlling dark eco tainted Precursor machines (in Jak 3). Even if this was true it still doesn't confirm Dark Daxter is an actual Dark Maker. But since this is my theory, I believe in my opinion that Dark Daxter is (the first stage to) a Dark Maker. Longer exposure would evolve him to a darker creature resembling a-true-to-it's title, Dark Maker, which we haven't seen yet and may'be a possible dark maker leader looks like.