Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6772 posts

Re: Release date (finally)

Jul 17, 2009

I wouldn't find something from Amazon or any other retailer such as GameSpot to be 100% reliable. You have to hear it from Sony or HIG.

Although in the past games have come out on these dates, it's not worth jumping over.

Ratchet and Clank Community
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction-The chain reaction of evil — hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars — must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation." -M. Luther King, Jr.

Pay It Forward| E.O.L Site| ASD
Message 11 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2890 posts

Jul 18, 2009

Noculonder wrote:

I wouldn't find something from Amazon or any other retailer such as GameSpot to be 100% reliable. You have to hear it from Sony or HIG.

Although in the past games have come out on these dates, it's not worth jumping over.

Noculonder! nice to...read... from you again. and i agree, Amazone or GameSpot is not a reliable source, and i can't count the amount of times they have been wrong. October/November is the usual PS release dates, but of course that doesn't mean that it WILL be in Oct/Nov. if you ask me, we're still in the dark about TLF
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Message 12 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2152 posts

Jul 23, 2009
I just hope it comes out this Fall.

PSN ID: Yawnier, feel free to add me.
Message 13 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1434 posts

Jul 23, 2009
It is October 28, at least rumored it is - http://ps3.qj.net/European-PSP-PS3-game-release-schedule-leaked-/pg/49/aid/133274
Translation for those who arent from the hood of New York City

As an alternative to an adjective to describe a scene of surreal excitement, intense action, unexpected twists, or when something goes down, special terms and phrases are used after "Ooohhh!!!!!!", names of places in New York City especially BROOKLYN!!!!! and places within Brooklyn.
Message 14 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4852 posts

Jul 24, 2009
Im glad there is going to be a PS2 version so I can play it on my PS3. I wish they made one for PS3 though.

Get your Portable ID!br>GO RED SOXa href="http://www.acdc.com/">
Get your Portable ID!br>GO RED SOX
Message 15 of 15 (4 Views)
0 Likes