Survivor
2806 posts

Re: Oh my God! Maya is......

May 11, 2005
How convenient that you forgot the name of the place you claim to have heard this from. I think you're just making this up to create more spam and flames on the board. But that could just be me. If you really did find it somewhere, you should be smart enough to dismiss it as crap right away. There was no need to post it here. You need to stop spamming.,
Photobucket
Message 11 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

May 11, 2005
Dude i'm not makeing this up! alothough, i think that the people that said that Maya was Samos' wife were lying for sure!
Fear me for i will kill all of you weakling humans and sayins with my evil power! *evil laugh* HAHAHAHAHAHH! Also... ... I LOVE COOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 12 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7003 posts

May 11, 2005
Then what is Maya doing with Gol smartone and please give us the link to where you found this ,
Message 13 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1425 posts

May 11, 2005
i love plot twists even the ones that are unlikely

Message Edited by Big Fan on 05-10-2005 05:56 PM

Vote RRP! ( Radical Reform Party)
A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes (c)rap music! If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig
Message 14 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

May 11, 2005
I told you i forgot the link. But i know it was a lie! And dude they are not in love they are brother and sister! Although i thought that they were husband and wife at the beggining! Weird! O_o
Fear me for i will kill all of you weakling humans and sayins with my evil power! *evil laugh* HAHAHAHAHAHH! Also... ... I LOVE COOLER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 15 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7003 posts

May 11, 2005

,The Dark Sage Andrea wrote:
I told you i forgot the link. But i know it was a lie! And dude they are not in love they are brother and sister! Although i thought that they were husband and wife at the beggining! Weird! O_o

Exacty why we dont believe you check your link box by clicking it, it shows previous links you went to.,
Message 16 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
695 posts

May 11, 2005

,Dnize wrote:

,The Dark Sage Andrea wrote:

Exacty why we dont believe you check your link box by clicking it, it shows previous links you went to. ,

ok, people! TDSA said she knew it was untrue! she was just telling us a rumor, ok?,
You know what happens when you combine a lamp, a rabbit, a carrot, a cactus, a pc, a flashlight, a blacklight, the sun and a healthy dose of apple pie? Me neither.
My Jak X On-Line Name: Burninator
Message 17 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

May 11, 2005
Well du! It was definutly i rumor! Whoever would say that Maya is Samos' wife, is just a sick minded basterd!
Message 18 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12815 posts

May 11, 2005

burninator wrote:

Dnize wrote:

The Dark Sage Andrea wrote:

Exacty why we dont believe you check your link box by clicking it, it shows previous links you went to.

ok, people! TDSA said she knew it was untrue! she was just telling us a rumor, ok?

Yeah, but that doesn't mean it needed to be posted here. We like to only have info that at least SOUNDS legitimate here. Something as obviously fake as this shouldn't have been even posted.
Message 19 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

May 11, 2005
I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell all of you how stupid some one can be saying that kind of B.u.l.l s.h.i.t!
Message 20 of 38 (2 Views)
0 Likes