Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2010
By: JAK999_X Lombax Warrior 145 posts

Naughty Dog make Jak and Daxter for PS3?

17 replies 198 views Edited May 31, 2010

Dear Naughty Dog! Please, after Uncharted for PSP will make Jak and Daxter for the PS3! We very much want to Jak and Daxter Collection Trilogy and Jak IV for PS3!

Please, Naughty Dog, merge with another company and will make it!

Message 1 of 18 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
445 posts

Who said anything about Uncharted for the PSP?

May 31, 2010

Who said anything about Uncharted for the PSP?

Message 2 of 18 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Naughty Dog said that if they are assign the other compan...

Jun 1, 2010

Naughty Dog said that if they are assign the other company they can will make Uncharted for PSP! though if they will make Jak and Daxter for the PS3 it will be very cool!

Message 3 of 18 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

I'm pretty sure that what they said was something closer...

Jun 14, 2010

JAK999_X wrote:

Naughty Dog said that if they are assign the other company they can will make Uncharted for PSP! though if they will make Jak and Daxter for the PS3 it will be very cool!

I'm pretty sure that what they said was something closer to that they are currently looking to see if another company can work on an Uncharted PSP, thereby giving them time to make a Jak and Daxter for the PS3. (Well, not exactly for that purpose but that was my thought. It doesn't sound like a bad idea though.)

JAK IS BAK.......in HD
Jak HD forum

Message 4 of 18 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

if Naughty Dog will not do it, then the other company! I...

Jun 19, 2010

if Naughty Dog will not do it, then the other company! I believe that Sony will do it! But if Naughty Dog will make it will be great!:smileywink:

Message 5 of 18 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

What is this?!?  They need to arrange TIME for Jak IV PS3...

Jul 6, 2010

latinoman6 wrote:

JAK999_X wrote:

I'm pretty sure that what they said was something closer to that they are currently looking to see if another company can work on an Uncharted PSP, thereby giving them time to make a Jak and Daxter for the PS3. (Well, not exactly for that purpose but that was my thought. It doesn't sound like a bad idea though.)

What is this?!?  They need to arrange TIME for Jak IV PS3???  Why can't people wait for Uncharted, for cryin' out loud!?  We've been without a Jak and Daxter for 5...count em' FIVE years!  And ND doesn't find it fair for Uncharted fans to wait?  This is just wrong.  :smileymad:

Message 6 of 18 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Well if a new Jak And Daxter game was made on the PS3 in...

Jul 7, 2010

Well if a new Jak And Daxter game was made on the PS3 in favor of Uncharted 3 then that might give some people who are still leveling up on the multiplayer for Uncharted 2 more time to reach Level 80 i mean i am already in to minds as to whether i want to see another Uncharted game or another Jak And Daxter game your thoughts please. 

Message 7 of 18 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: What is this?!? They need to arrange TIME for Jak IV PS3...

Jul 12, 2010

PiNerd wrote:

latinoman6 wrote:

What is this?!?  They need to arrange TIME for Jak IV PS3???  Why can't people wait for Uncharted, for cryin' out loud!?  We've been without a Jak and Daxter for 5...count em' FIVE years!  And ND doesn't find it fair for Uncharted fans to wait?  This is just wrong.  :smileymad:

Yeah, I thought it was time...but due to a recent interview with Evan Wells, it appears it has more to do with their resources. They say they don't have the resources to make both Jak and Daxter AND another Uncharted, so they have to choose between the two and they're not sure whether J&D will win. It sort of seems as though whether or not they find someone to do an Uncharted PSP for them doesn't have anything to do with how they'll decide on what their next project will be. I REALLY REALLY hope it's Jak and Daxter though!!!

JAK IS BAK.......in HD
Jak HD forum

Message 8 of 18 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

and here's another: "Naughty Dog does not hide - You...

Nov 11, 2010

and here's another:

"Naughty Dog does not hide - Young Nathan Drake is too early to write off. Continued from Uncharted is bound to be. The question is - what platform will be the third part? developers do not rule out - they will be glad to see Uncharted and outside of the PS3 . Say, on the PSP. «Certainly, we would like to see Uncharted and on other platforms - not only on the PlayStation 3. Yes, and it would be interesting to look at how to change our franchise for the portable console. However, to date, our team works only on PS3-projects, so that we can not promise anything "- told employees Naughty Dog. Dashes between the PS3 and PSP - is no longer news. Same sequel Valkyria Chronicles is now successfully doing for the PSP. But we should not forget and that the fans which year you want to migrate to the PS3 franchise Jak and Daxter. Developers do not officially announced, but casually mentioned that in the future to return to their old successful brands. Especially to the Jak and Daxter "

Message 9 of 18 (198 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jak and Daxter collection for the Ps3

Nov 13, 2010

Dear Naughty Dog! Please,  make Jak and Daxter for the PS3! We very much want to Jak and Daxter Collection Trilogy for PS3!

Please, Naughty Dog, merge with another company and will make it! POLAND

Message 10 of 18 (198 Views)
0 Likes