Sackboy
531 posts

Re: NAUGHTY DOG SHOULD.....

Apr 8, 2009

DVM-501 wrote:

That's one of the most rational answers that I've read since this whole surprise TLF fiasco began, thank you.

That is true, for most cases. Though there are some people, like myself, that do not own a PS3 yet still want a Jak game on the PS3. As a fan of the Jak series I want to see Jak on the latest system with the latest graphics and technology, despite the fact that it will be years before I can afford to play the game. Sure, it's nice to have something that I can actually play now, but that means that the game wont be as good as it could be, and it makes me sad to think of a Jak game not being as good as it could possibly be.

I agree 100%, we should not insult each other over differences in opposition. I love to have good debates and discussions between different oppressions, but the moment that insults and accusations are thrown out it just gets to be ridiculous.

I do not own a PLAYSTATION 3. However, I also wanted a Jak and Daxter game to be next-gen, but when I heard the news that a new Jak game was coming out I got excited nevertheless!! The only reason I wasn't disappointed at all when I found out this was for PSP/PS2 was because I can still see a Jak and Daxter coming to next-gen in the near future. Maybe that's just me being optimistic, but that's what I think. I don't think Naughty Dog has abandoned Jak and Daxter.

JAK IS BAK.......in HD
Jak HD forum

Message 11 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1581 posts

Apr 8, 2009

latinoman6 wrote:

DVM-501 wrote:

That's one of the most rational answers that I've read since this whole surprise TLF fiasco began, thank you.

That is true, for most cases. Though there are some people, like myself, that do not own a PS3 yet still want a Jak game on the PS3. As a fan of the Jak series I want to see Jak on the latest system with the latest graphics and technology, despite the fact that it will be years before I can afford to play the game. Sure, it's nice to have something that I can actually play now, but that means that the game wont be as good as it could be, and it makes me sad to think of a Jak game not being as good as it could possibly be.

I agree 100%, we should not insult each other over differences in opposition. I love to have good debates and discussions between different oppressions, but the moment that insults and accusations are thrown out it just gets to be ridiculous.

I do not own a PLAYSTATION 3. However, I also wanted a Jak and Daxter game to be next-gen, but when I heard the news that a new Jak game was coming out I got excited nevertheless!! The only reason I wasn't disappointed at all when I found out this was for PSP/PS2 was because I can still see a Jak and Daxter coming to next-gen in the near future. Maybe that's just me being optimistic, but that's what I think. I don't think Naughty Dog has abandoned Jak and Daxter.

Exactly u never know when Naughty Dog might develop a new jak game for the ps3, they might even make one after Uncharted 2

Message 12 of 14 (6 Views)
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Apr 8, 2009

latinoman6 wrote:

DVM-501 wrote:

I agree with everything you said! And I don't have a PS3 either.

If you have Christ in your heart, put this in your sig.
Message 13 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6585 posts

Apr 8, 2009
Mar and Precursor: TPL lmao.
Message 14 of 14 (6 Views)
0 Likes