Highlighted
Oct 27 2010
By: tanman1234543 Hekseville Citizen 426 posts

Just one more Jak game.

7 replies 115 views Edited Oct 27, 2010

I would just love another Jak game created by Naughty Dog. They were totally awesome, my favorite game series. I really don't care that much if its on the PS2 or PS3 as long it's by Naughty Dog. Now being 18 and almost going to college it seems like I should be giving up on this game, but I won't until ND sells the rights.

I highly doubt they will ever make another Jak game though...

Message 1 of 8 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

I tried.

Oct 27, 2010

When the ps3 came out I sold my PS2 and all my games to a friend in order to buy it. But after about 6 months I actually started having withdrawels for Jak. I saved up for 3 months and went and bought another PS2 and the 3 Jak games. I was so excited that I played Precursor Legacy in one flat sit with only a 3 hour break in between. I finished all 3 games in less than a week and started them all over again. No other games on the planet has had the same affect on me as the Jak and Daxter series.

Message 2 of 8 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

My thoughts on Jak and Daxter

Nov 3, 2010

I think Jak 1,2 and 3 should be remastered in HD and brought to the PS3.

Message 3 of 8 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

agreed!!

Nov 3, 2010

agreed!!

Message 4 of 8 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Oh yeah that would be awesome especially seeing TPL it's...

Nov 4, 2010

Oh yeah that would be awesome especially seeing TPL it's funny when you think how old they seem now but i still love them as i do the latest games on the PS3 :smileyhappy:

jakskingdomdwarf Trophy Card
Message 5 of 8 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

In fact, Naughty Dog themselves want to see Jak and Daxte...

Nov 10, 2010

In fact, Naughty Dog themselves want to see Jak and Daxter on PS3, and we only need to prove that we too want it!

"Developers do not officially announced, but casually mentioned that in the future to return to their old successful brands. Especially to the Jak and Daxter"

There is Hope!

Message 6 of 8 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

i propose we all send emails begging them for a new Jak g...

Nov 15, 2010

JAK999_X wrote:

In fact, Naughty Dog themselves want to see Jak and Daxter on PS3, and we only need to prove that we too want it!

"Developers do not officially announced, but casually mentioned that in the future to return to their old successful brands. Especially to the Jak and Daxter"

There is Hope!

i propose we all send emails begging them for a new Jak game :smileywink: i mean come on Naughty Dog are you going to let Captain Qwark get away with saying "eat 'em and weep Nathan Drake" (just seen it and i thought that little bit was epic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20L9nmThbgc ) He wouldn't say anything about ND games if Jak was still around T_T (Heroes on the move doesn't count as i've now heard it's going to be something like a party game (NOOOOOOO why they do this to me :womansad:) )

jakskingdomdwarf Trophy Card
Message 7 of 8 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

They should make a new trilogy for PS3 or when PS4 comes...

Nov 19, 2010
They should make a new trilogy for PS3 or when PS4 comes out.
Message 8 of 8 (115 Views)
0 Likes