Highlighted
Jan 16 2013
By: rafasc94 Lombax Warrior 149 posts

Jak2 script cut - Mar's ship Time Cutter

[ Edited ]
2 replies 1665 views Edited Jan 26, 2013

So I just finished a jak 2 again and decided to check the extras, so I started to watch the mega scrapbook and when it came to the script part I took a photo so I could read it, I never read it until today the slides were to fast to read the whole thing and I simply though that it was some meaningless cuts on the characters speeches. Well all of them were, except for one, one of the script slides is about when Jak and Daxter go to the underport to find Sig, and I always wondered, like all environments of jak and daxter games, the lore about that place? What was that place?. Well we know that Sig opened the doors to the city for the metal heads on that place but we really don't know what is this place, the underport. I speak for my self of course and I don't know if some of you already know but I'm sharing this with you guys so you can see it. This is amazing, Sig says what is the underport and the lore behind it (sorry for the bad quality pic but its readable). And yeah I'm freaking astonished by this I mean, if naughty dog did this on other parts of jak 2 or even in jak 3 imagine the holes that could be answered. Well let me see what you guys thing on the comments belowamazing.jpg

Message 1 of 3 (1,665 Views)
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Re: Amazing thing - Jak2 script cut

Jan 19, 2013

Nice find and really interesting, I wonder why they cut it perhaps they ran out of time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 3 (1,633 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Re: Amazing thing - Jak2 script cut

Jan 26, 2013

true that, but this explains a bit on the backgrounds concept art for jak 2

Message 3 of 3 (1,572 Views)
0 Likes