Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter

Nov 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlazedCarbon wrote:
Jak 2 and 3 are both like GTA styled free roam. I like Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy the best.

me too xD you are one of the few people that agreeSmiley Happy

Zeo you're alive! 

Message 21 of 83 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 17, 2012

jjand302 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlazedCarbon wrote:
Jak 2 and 3 are both like GTA styled free roam. I like Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy the best.

Zeo you're alive! 

yes D: ive been laying low, kinda just lurking, because of how people have been acting on the forum

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 83 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Nov 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlazedCarbon wrote:

Zeo you're alive! 

yes D: ive been laying low, kinda just lurking, because of how people have been acting on the forum

I know, right? Although it always does seem to be something. Noc with Lightning vs Cloud a while back, PG: a Liar or a Saint, etc. We really need more hype/positive threads again. I mean they announced 2 free DLC characters! It's great to see you though

Message 23 of 83 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlazedCarbon wrote:

Zeo you're alive! 

understandable...

Play For Fun!
Message 24 of 83 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 17, 2012

jjand302 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlazedCarbon wrote:

Zeo you're alive! 

I know, right? Although it always does seem to be something. Noc with Lightning vs Cloud a while back, PG: a Liar or a Saint, etc. We really need more hype/positive threads again. I mean they announced 2 free DLC characters! It's great to see you though

yeah great to see you tooSmiley Happy im always on PSN almost, if you wanna shoot me a message lol. Yeah can't wait for those dlc characters, hell cant wait for the game in what? 3 days?

Message 25 of 83 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Nov 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlazedCarbon wrote:

Zeo you're alive! 

yeah great to see you tooSmiley Happy im always on PSN almost, if you wanna shoot me a message lol. Yeah can't wait for those dlc characters, hell cant wait for the game in what? 3 days?

I'll take you up on that soon. I just can't wait to play this game. I'm through the roof with hype!

Message 26 of 83 (135 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Let me break down the Jak series for you all:

Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy = Great. Fun gameplay, no emo Jak, simple story. No crappy GTA3 inspired driving, overall excellent game

Jak 2 = Garbage. So-so gameplay, weak gunplay mechanics, comical tough guy Jak, very few weapons and gadgets, Dark Jak is lame, overall complete shiit

Jak 3 = Very good, but you still have a bad taste in your mouth from 2. Better gameplay than 2, still weak gunplay, Jak is still a "tough guy", still very few weapons, Introduction of Light Jak balances out Dark Jak, overall solid game

Message 27 of 83 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 17, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

Let me break down the Jak series for you all:

Jak and Daxter: Precursor Legacy = Great. Fun gameplay, no emo Jak, simple story. No crappy GTA3 inspired driving, overall excellent game

Jak 2 = Garbage. So-so gameplay, weak gunplay mechanics, comical tough guy Jak, very few weapons and gadgets, Dark Jak is lame, overall complete shiit

Jak 3 = Very good, but you still have a bad taste in your mouth from 2. Better gameplay than 2, still weak gunplay, Jak is still a "tough guy", still very few weapons, Introduction of Light Jak balances out Dark Jak, overall solid game

Let me break down the Ratchet and Clank seires for you all:

Ratchet and Clank: Lame boring and dull.

Ratchet and Clank 2: Lame boring and dull.

Ratchet and Stank 3: Lame boring and dull, crap garabe and just sucks.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 28 of 83 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 17, 2012

jjand302 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

jjand302 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

BlazedCarbon wrote:

Zeo you're alive! 

I'll take you up on that soon. I just can't wait to play this game. I'm through the roof with hype!

same here haha almost there! just one more stretch xD

Message 29 of 83 (150 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 17, 2012

why does blue get to call other games crap but YOU can not talk crap to Jak

Message 30 of 83 (147 Views)
0 Likes