Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 04 2013
By: Frinker Wastelander 762 posts

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Magazine Review help

[ Edited ]
2 replies 380 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

Hey there, this is a pretty weird topic but Im desperate for soemthing and would appreciate help. Im currently about to start a College project which involves taking a game and writing about the development, marketing, critical response and sales etc. Part of the project asks us to specifically take quotes from books and magazines instead of using websites. Basically Im a big fan of Jak and Daxter and want to do it on the first game the precursor legacy as I have quite alot of knowledge on the game. and its one of my favourites of all time. What Im askign is does anyone have any old magazines at all with a review or article on The Precursor Legacy, I would just need to ask for a couple of quotes from the magazine, with the editors name, date and page number, Im literally grasping for straws at the moment haha, but I would really, really appreciate the support, thanks :smileyhappy:

Rayman for all stars
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (380 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10920 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Magazine Review help

Apr 5, 2013

I used to have game magazines from years ago laying around, and still do in part, but none currently from the early 2000s. If you're looking for reviews from that specific era you might be able to backorder issues of Electronic Gaming Monthly, PSM, Game Informer, GamePro, or any other magazine that printed a review of the game at that time. Unfortunately however, some of these businesses have gone under, so I'm not sure whether you'd still be able to have them print you a copy from their vault.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (361 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Magazine Review help

May 28, 2013

Using the Super Bowl as a rallying point to focus on hunger, Magazine Offset Printing

www.printingwaiter.com

I am Rita, I am now working in a international trade company called Prima Printing Waiter CO.,LTD, Prima Printing Waiter is an export company and a serious provider of printing services for several years, you can talk to me online at http://www.printingwaiter.com
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (254 Views)
0 Likes