Nov 19 2009
By: eduardo214 First Son 24 posts

Jak and Daxter Collection for PS3

92 replies 565 views Edited Nov 19, 2009

Hello Playstation Network, I know most of you had a PS2, and most of you played Jak and Daxter. Wouldn't it be great if SCEA could port that awesome game to our dear PS3s? All we need to do is join as many people as we can in this forum so that SCEA can see how many fans want this awesome game back with some new addons, like full 1080p support, trophies, online, etc. Please community, help us bring that game to the PS3 just leave a comment saying like "I join", "I want Jak back", or something like that. Leave comments saying you want the game back. Insults, name calling and comments related to sex, drugs and alcohol in this forum will not be tolerated. Please PSN Community help us bring this awesome game back. We lots of people so that this can happen.

Message 1 of 93 (565 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5654 posts

Re: Jak and Daxter Collection for PS3

Nov 19, 2009

i was kinda let down to know that naughty dog didnt make the next jak and daxter for ps3 but you can understand once you've played uncharted 2 how much they put into it

it'd be nice if they put jak1,2,3 and combat racing plus the new one on 2 bluray discs and if possible just one but if it involves compresssion then 2 but also they probably wouldnt do 1080p as it takes more to make the resolution 3 times the original without distortion but 6 times sry but slim chance of 1080p if they do consider a collection

Message 2 of 93 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2272 posts

Nov 19, 2009

eduardo214 wrote:

Hello Playstation Network, I know most of you had a PS2, and most of you played Jak and Daxter. Wouldn't it be great if SCEA could port that awesome game to our dear PS3s? All we need to do is join as many people as we can in this forum so that SCEA can see how many fans want this awesome game back with some new addons, like full 1080p support, trophies, online, etc. Please community, help us bring that game to the PS3 just leave a comment saying like "I join", "I want Jak back", or something like that. Leave comments saying you want the game back. Insults, name calling and comments related to sex, drugs and alcohol in this forum will not be tolerated. Please PSN Community help us bring this awesome game back. We lots of people so that this can happen.

I wouldn't care about it. I like the games as they are - 4 separate PS2 discs. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
want to know where the picture came from? PM
Message 3 of 93 (565 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
920 posts

Nov 19, 2009

eduardo214 wrote:

Isn't that cute, you think you have authority :3

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Ennikguy
Times Cheated out of Rampant: 2
Message 4 of 93 (565 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1290 posts

Nov 20, 2009

Ennikguy wrote:

eduardo214 wrote:

Isn't that cute, you think you have authority :3

lol

Message 5 of 93 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Nov 22, 2009

YAH I WANT JAK AND DAXTER FOR PS3 BEEN A FAN SINCE THE 1ST AND I'VE PLAYED ALL INCLUDING DAXTERS STORY ON PSP AND THE LAST FRONTIER ANYBODY ELSE GOTTA SMART COMMENT TO PUT OR DOESNT APPROVE OF THIS GO **bleep** YOURSELF OR BETTER YET KEEP YOUR LOUSY ASS COMMENTS TO YOURSELF LOL GO NAUGHTY DOG PUT SOME TROPHY SUPPORT IN THERE TO

DW
Message 6 of 93 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Nov 22, 2009

I join.

Also, if they added multiplayer (both local AND online), that'd be great.

Message 7 of 93 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Nov 22, 2009

IRONSCORPIO wrote:

YAH I WANT JAK AND DAXTER FOR PS3 BEEN A FAN SINCE THE 1ST AND I'VE PLAYED ALL INCLUDING DAXTERS STORY ON PSP AND THE LAST FRONTIER ANYBODY ELSE GOTTA SMART COMMENT TO PUT OR DOESNT APPROVE OF THIS GO **bleep** YOURSELF OR BETTER YET KEEP YOUR LOUSY ASS COMMENTS TO YOURSELF LOL GO NAUGHTY DOG PUT SOME TROPHY SUPPORT IN THERE TO

The OP wasn't even talking about a new Jak and Daxter game for the PS3, rather he was suggesting that they port the PS2 games (TPL, Jak II, Jak 3, Jak X, TLF) to the PS3 like they recently did with the first two God of War games. There's no need to yell or insult, people were merely amused by the OP's warning that was clearly taken straight from the forum Rules of Conduct; like as if he was a mod or someone of authority. Also, this isn't the first time this idea has been brought up. Here's an earlier thread relating to this PS2-to-PS3-porting matter.

JAK IS BAK.......in HD
Jak HD forum

Message 8 of 93 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Nov 22, 2009
latinoman FYI i know he was talking about porting them he said that clearly in his message sorry if it looks like ment a new jak game for the PS3 b cuz I DIDNT MEAN THAT
DW
Message 9 of 93 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2272 posts

Nov 22, 2009

Snaps_the_Shark wrote:

I join.

Also, if they added multiplayer (both local AND online), that'd be great.

How could there be multiplayer if Jak can't strafe??? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
want to know where the picture came from? PM
Message 10 of 93 (565 Views)
0 Likes