Dec 27 2012
By: TheDster Gaming Beast 2241 posts

Jak & dexter part 2 question.

[ Edited ]
3 replies 195 views Edited Dec 27, 2012

Does anyone know if you have to beat the shooting records to get platinum?  They are to hard to get first, I did get 3rd on both.  This iPad don't want me to spell How I want to

This is why I wish we could take trophy lists off, this crap is way to hard for a game.  It's not even fun.  You do have to, if you want to 100percent it.  Screw that noise.  I been hours trying and know I can't get 2nd place.

i can almost get 2nd, on the scatter gun, but there's no way I'd ever get first.  Even with a infinite ammo.  The camera is wacked and its highly hard.  I never run out of ammo now And can't get 2nd

ill give it my best, at least like I do all my games

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 1 of 4 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Re: Jak & dexter part 2 question.

[ Edited ]
Dec 28, 2012

This game really sucks, is part three this bad?

i guess I need to get my mind off the iPad and on the game cause I know I don't suck this bad.  You  guys should of banned me by now

Its whatever God says it is, try not to let Satan trick you or lie to you. A lie can be twisted so much but its still a lie, same with tricks. Also know noone is perfect except Jesus, we all will mess up from time to time. So try not to be, to hard on yourself or others.
Message 2 of 4 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I enjoyed the Jak and Daxter trilogy. The original was my favorite, while Jak II was my least favorite. It wasn't impossible, but it was very challenging at times. I think that they got the difficulty perfect for the third game. It is not too easy, like the first game, or too hard, like the second. It is an enjoyable game.
Message 3 of 4 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
12402 posts

Dec 30, 2012

I've platinumed all of the games in the collection, and yes Jak II challenges you the most with the handful of minigames it has to offer (as far as the gun courses are concerned, it's a matter of memorizing the pattern and knowing when not to shoot to avoid hitting civilians; just takes time and practice).  Jak II is definitely harder to platinum as a whole, but the Eco Grid minigame in Jak 3 was the only difficulty I had in obtaining all of the Precursor Orbs in the game, which proved to be just as frustrating as every stadium race and gun course in Jak II (combined).  But that was just me.

Message 4 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes