First Son
17 posts

everybody just think for a second there is probobly milli...

Aug 19, 2010

everybody just think for a second there is probobly million bloody realistic games like uncharted almost exactly like uncharted now think again for a second how many games are there that are adventure cool fun keeps you guessing funny sad and has a talking precersur!!!! now come on let them make jak 4 and the people who want uncharted or whatever go buy gta or something

xImpactt wrote:
Don't stop making Uncharted games just to bring Jak on to the PS3.

Message 11 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

It'd be unfair for the Uncharted fans, though. They might...

Aug 20, 2010

jakfanatic wrote:

everybody just think for a second there is probobly million bloody realistic games like uncharted almost exactly like uncharted now think again for a second how many games are there that are adventure cool fun keeps you guessing funny sad and has a talking precersur!!!! now come on let them make jak 4 and the people who want uncharted or whatever go buy gta or something

It'd be unfair for the Uncharted fans, though. They might as well tell us go play Ratchet and Clank.

Jak and Daxter is like Naughty Dog's trademark, I don't think they will stop making the games.

Message 12 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

yes please do because i really enjoy playing the PS3 Ratc...

Sep 5, 2010

Raskbuck wrote:

jakfanatic wrote:

It'd be unfair for the Uncharted fans, though. They might as well tell us go play Ratchet and Clank.

Jak and Daxter is like Naughty Dog's trademark, I don't think they will stop making the games.

yes please do because i really enjoy playing the PS3 Ratchet and Clank games. i've played the Uncharted games and they are pretty cool but it would be nice and awesome for ND to alternate between Jak and Daxter Uncharted so we can have both epic and awsome series' on one awesome console :smileyhappy:

jakskingdomdwarf Trophy Card
Message 13 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

i think jak3 was the best

Sep 8, 2010

i think jak3 was the best

Message 14 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

I personally liked Jak II. Back in the day, I played the...

Sep 13, 2010
I personally liked Jak II.
Back in the day, I played the whole trilogy in less than 2 days. Yes, I was that addicted. (too bad my PS2 doesn't works as good as it used to)
Message 15 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

if you think you was addicted to Jak and Daxter I played...

Sep 23, 2010
if you think you was addicted to Jak and Daxter I played Jak 3 so much I remembered ever word in it and could play it 4 times from start to finsh in one day
Message 16 of 16 (84 Views)
0 Likes