Wastelander
714 posts

Re: ~ Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier ~

Jun 5, 2006

,Valin wrote:

That would be amazing, I hope another Jak and Daxter does come, but if another does, chances are it will be for the PS2, i highly doubt that ND would make 2 games for PS3.
Ya, it sure would. And I don't see why ND wouldn't make their game PS3. I would be somewhat bewildered if they made a PS2 game with so much potential in the PS3. As for the hi-rez, it could be somewhat close to that, judging by some of the trailers, which is why I doubt the game will be for PS2. ND has always put out their best, and I don't see why that should change.

I think it would be fairly hard for them to make 2 games for the PS3 with only a concept model of the PS3, chances are they're having a hard time making they're first confirmed PS3 game right now. If theyre making another Jka game for the PS3 then chances are we are in for a long wait.

I would rather have a long wait than having them put something out and only put half effort into it. That's not ND's style. Besides, if it takes them a bit longer, than there's a good chance that they're going to put some thought into it and come up with some really good ideas. And something tells me that they already have all of the information they need to put out a really hot game. It was probably released to them a long time ago

Never buy Creative products. They suck
Message 131 of 279 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4054 posts

Jun 7, 2006

,KrimzonGuard Krusher wrote:

,Valin wrote:

That would be amazing, I hope another Jak and Daxter does come, but if another does, chances are it will be for the PS2, i highly doubt that ND would make 2 games for PS3.
Ya, it sure would. And I don't see why ND wouldn't make their game PS3. I would be somewhat bewildered if they made a PS2 game with so much potential in the PS3. As for the hi-rez, it could be somewhat close to that, judging by some of the trailers, which is why I doubt the game will be for PS2. ND has always put out their best, and I don't see why that should change.

I think it would be fairly hard for them to make 2 games for the PS3 with only a concept model of the PS3, chances are they're having a hard time making they're first confirmed PS3 game right now. If theyre making another Jka game for the PS3 then chances are we are in for a long wait.

I would rather have a long wait than having them put something out and only put half effort into it. That's not ND's style. Besides, if it takes them a bit longer, than there's a good chance that they're going to put some thought into it and come up with some really good ideas. And something tells me that they already have all of the information they need to put out a really hot game. It was probably released to them a long time ago

I suppose so, I figured they'd finish the series on the PS2 though. Can't be sure.
Message 132 of 279 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2024 posts

Jun 7, 2006

it would make perfect sense to be a MMO. Sony is trying to get a stronger foot hold in the online market with the ps3, and if there's one thing Sony does is use their mascots to get ahead. It would be interesting to see how ND would make a mmo in the jak universe. The setting is perfect, but you cant have a thousand jaks or daxters running around or have everyone with the same "gifts" a jak. Great possibilities though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"When the musics over,.............. turn out the light"
Message 133 of 279 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2841 posts

Jun 10, 2006
awsome.... cool name
Message 134 of 279 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
695 posts

Jun 12, 2006
ok, im sorry, but could someone sum the last... what, 11 pages in one post? i would read them all, but im too lazy to and i need to get off soon. thank you to whoever does this first Smiley Tongue its a race, GO!
You know what happens when you combine a lamp, a rabbit, a carrot, a cactus, a pc, a flashlight, a blacklight, the sun and a healthy dose of apple pie? Me neither.
My Jak X On-Line Name: Burninator
Message 135 of 279 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5105 posts

Jun 14, 2006
hmmm...network enabled.  i like the sound of that.
PSN: MR:GREEN_____
Message 136 of 279 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

I think the untitled Naughty dog game is a cover up for next gen jak and daxter

Jun 16, 2006
what do you guys think btw compare the new name and the phrases you see in the trailer
98% of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig
Who needs XBOX, Halo PC is just as cool, and it has no rumble!

If we must have a new console, lets have it be the WiiStation 360, that'll shut up the fanboys
Message 137 of 279 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Short

Jun 16, 2006
No.  I highly doubt this is just a cover up.

Message 138 of 279 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4852 posts

Jun 16, 2006
Why would they put so much time and assets into something this far along? Me thinks your barking up the wrong tree.
Message 139 of 279 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Jun 16, 2006

C-Dude wrote:
Why would they put so much time and assets into something this far along? Me thinks your barking up the wrong tree.

Indeed.  If anything they're working on both of them.

Message 140 of 279 (0 Views)
0 Likes