Feb 20 2012
By: dultimateplayer1 First Son 3 posts

Jak & Daxter 4 : My crazy idea (still in progress)

20 replies 2428 views Edited Feb 20, 2012

Before I even start i just wanted to say i think The Lost Frontier was the weakest link of the series and if ND ever picks back up on the series lets pretend it never exsisted. however for the sake of my ideas lets pretend it did XD

WHAT IT NEEDS

• The return of Gol and Mia
  • the removal of DARK DAXTER (i wanna smack however came up with that)
  • the return of dark and light jak
  • amazing storyline
  • re-play value (i feel like when i beat jak games there really isnt anything left to do but cause trouble around the city.)
  • DLC support for sure
  • ill add more later.

MULTIPLAYER

• Racing type game mode
  • Survival based game type (think of that ambush in the sewers in jak 2 where your getting the heart of mar but online)
  • 4 player co-op missions (play as sum krimzon guards or somthing along those lines and you work together to complete objectives)

PLOT

As jak and daxter return from there adventures on the Brink they are greeted by a rebuilt and restored Haven City. After completing a few missions Jak recieves news from Sig tht a strange object has revealed itself due to a recent sandstorm. jak travels to spargus city and drives out into the desert and locates sig along with a group of wastelanders. The object turns out to be the head of the precursor robot from the original game, however as jak examins the object he remains unaware for now as to what it means. (HINT: Gol and Mia). O yea and at this point in time citizens of spargus city hade begun to colonize outsides the citywalls creating small village like places in the vast desert. so anyway jak learns that one of these villages had been mysteriously deserted, the people living there had just left all there thngs and disapeared without a trace. Gol and Mia have been abducting these people and using there new found power to change these people into dark eco creatures similar to dark jak just in a permanant way. ok its 4:30 am ill add the rest sooner or later. bye bye tell me what you think so far.

Message 1 of 21 (2,428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Re: Jak & Daxter 4 : My crazy idea (still in progress)

Feb 20, 2012

Not bad at all Gol and maia SHOULD have been in Jak 3! Erol was such a waste of time and space

Jak and Daxter FOREVER!!
Message 2 of 21 (2,428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Ok i like your idea, i must say i already thought of something similar, as bad as TLF was we cannot erase that from the history of gaming, so we might take a few advantages of the game. So lets start Jak & Daxter: Last Chapter (title in progress):

1 - agree with you the return of gol and maya

2 - if the lost frontier cant be erase, then Dark daxter needs to be explained which I already have thought of it. So basically dark eco + precursors = darkmakers. In Jak 4 the precursor elders come back to the planet, to warn the return of third and final coming of the dark makers (its the 3rd because when jak was in heaven forest the precursors told him that "It is not the first time that this planet is lost to this creatures" remember jak3), and in the hole conversation the dark daxter topic is spoken. The elder precursor told our heroes that the precursors once sought how to control the dark eco with out being completed corrupted by it, reaching an ultimate form a perfect balance and fusion of light and dark, but no precursor could reach that form and the ones who tried it were now darkmakers. The elder precursors were so amazed by the capacity of daxter, that he could be the true God, how their prophecies said (giving daxter a bigger role FU** YEAH), still daxter couldn't reach the perfect form, when he transformed he becomes a complete retarded. Like it?

3 - jak needs to achieve a perfect form as well, the fusion between light and dark, not as good as Daxter because he isn't a precursor.

4 -  the story will involve actually Gol and Maya are responsible for the coming of all the darkmaker waves, the 1st won by the Legendary Mar, and the 2nd won by Jak, although they are still weak and cannot compete with the new technology. They are waiting for the darkmakers to give them power, as they gave Erol. Later is discovered that Erol and connections to gol and maya, their son or simply a minion after the dark eco disaster with him, you chose?

5 - agree with you as well, this should be like skyrim, but with a more complex plot, after finishing the game we still have fun playing and discover the enormous world of jak.

6 - the DLC i have exactly the same idea which is a small story. The Haven Special Force, a team of 4 guards (2 men and 2 women), with different ability's, weapons, personality's and shapes. The story will consist on the crashing of their ship in to a island which as a small and unprepared for combat civilization, and they need to help them survive the dark maker menace. (idea in progress).

7 - about the multiplayer, like uncharted i guess the controls needed to be adjusted, we're not goin to use dark bomb on the multiplayer or are we?, and i think it would be pretty cool a server where 7 players, could chose a character and explore and do missions together on the world of jak, like an online rpg

The game would have aswell time travelling (the complete mastering of light eco), jak goes back in time and helps Mar destroying the first wave, and with that trip he discovers the ancient precursor robot army which is goin to help on the final battle.

Sooooo, what do you think? positive feedback.

Message 3 of 21 (2,428 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Good Good first number 4 you say "Later is discovered that Erol and connections to gol and maya, their son or simply a minion after the dark eco disaster with him, you chose?"

Erol can't be there son or daughter descendent because they where brother and sister so ummm. Awkward

number 2 is true you can't delete TLF so just add to it.

Gunna add my version of the plot soon so wait

Message 4 of 21 (2,428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Feb 23, 2012

uuuhm, do not remember gol and maya be brothers, and why not i mean lonelyness causes people to do desperate thing xD, but now seriously always found strange that Erol not only survived but he could communicate with the darkmakers by satellite, suuuuuspicious

Message 5 of 21 (2,428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Feb 26, 2012

what are saying, the krimzon Guards and Kleiver were able to talk to the darkmakers. Dude the guard were fighting the metal heads and the machines they didnt even know about the darkmakers, and Kleiver is that fat guy that the only role he had was to mess with daxter. Gol and Maya can very well connect with this time world they are trapped on that dark eco deposit and they can surelly survived by cunsoming dark eco, thats why (hypothetic plot) if they came out they will be complete deformed. And about the darkmakers just Seem the monk could understand hardly the darkmaker dialect, and strangly erol wich also control, strangely, the metal heads

Message 6 of 21 (2,428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Feb 26, 2012

The big question is.... WHO remade Erol? I dont think he picked up his own corpse and rebuilt it XD

Jak and Daxter FOREVER!!
Message 7 of 21 (2,428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Feb 26, 2012

HELL, thank you jay, exactly, who the hell rebuilt erol, because no one knew, even the krimzon guard, who was behind KG robots. so yes, something smells about erol.

Message 8 of 21 (2,428 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Feb 27, 2012

rafasc94 wrote:

uuuhm, do not remember gol and maya be brothers, and why not i mean lonelyness causes people to do desperate thing xD, but now seriously always found strange that Erol not only survived but he could communicate with the darkmakers by satellite, suuuuuspicious

Are you seriously suggesting incest?  Yes Gol and Maya are siblings, it was said in TPL. And its not really a phenomenon for Erol to be able to communicate with the Dark Makers. The Krimzon Guards and even Kleiver were able to talk to the Metal Heads just fine. Its not like its some dialect only they know of. Neither was it strange that Erol survived the accident at the Stadium. Nothing about biological about his body remained (save his hair and his left eye), so he probably clung on to his life by the strings. Let alone the fact that Gol and Maya and Erol are separated by 300 years. There's no relationship between them.

As for the story, I love the idea of at least Maya coming back, liked her more than Gol. But the idea of them kidnapping citizens of Sparagus and mutating them into Dark Eco monsters is just old and tired at this point. Duke Skyheed practically embarrased Baron Praxis and Gol and Maya with his sad attempt at it.

And a big No! on the Multiplayer.

Photobucket

Message 9 of 21 (2,428 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
684 posts

Feb 27, 2012

rafasc94 wrote:

what are saying, the krimzon Guards and Kleiver were able to talk to the darkmakers. Dude the guard were fighting the metal heads and the machines they didnt even know about the darkmakers, and Kleiver is that fat guy that the only role he had was to mess with daxter. Gol and Maya can very well connect with this time world they are trapped on that dark eco deposit and they can surelly survived by cunsoming dark eco, thats why (hypothetic plot) if they came out they will be complete deformed. And about the darkmakers just Seem the monk could understand hardly the darkmaker dialect, and strangly erol wich also control, strangely, the metal heads

"These barrels are the latest shipments of Eco, the Baron says 'Take them and get out' "

"Wait a tick, I traded a very rare artifact in-deed, to a nice band of Metal Heads."

I meant, Metal Heads, not Dark Makers. Forgive me.

Its the Metal Heads that Kleiver and the KG communicated with on the regular bases.

And I demand any evidence that say that Gol and Maia can time travel, especially given that there's no proof they surived the Dark Eco Silo. Doubt even they can survived that much amount of Dark Eco, especially since Jak can't.

And I don't see what's so "suspicious" about Erol. The dude barely survived and was rebuilt by his KG Robots at the War Factory, no big deal, not really impossible~

Photobucket

Message 10 of 21 (2,428 Views)
0 Likes