I Only Post Everything
1211 posts

Re: Jak 4

Feb 18, 2012

I just want to see Jak on PS3 see him as Dark & Light Jak and other stuff and I want Naughty Dog to make it because I don't want another Jak game like the Lost Frontier.

Message 11 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

Feb 18, 2012

Jak: "I am my own great great great great grandson!" "wait.......... OHHHHHHHH GODS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" *Kills self*

And that is why Jak isnt Mar 8D

Jak and Daxter FOREVER!!
Message 12 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 19, 2012

rafasc94 wrote:

i already said, the statue of mar isnt at all like jak, and do you realise how discusting is if jak was mar, jak had to go to the past, and "make babys" with his grand-grand-etc-grandmother, .......i think i have a good point here

No, not really... Do you really think that the "I'm my own ancestor" plot point hasn't been used in any other work of fiction before? Examples of it include the movie Timerider, Chuck Palahniuk's novel, Rant (where the main character is actual his own entire line of male ancestors) and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I highly doubt it would count as incest either. Assuming that Mar set up Haven pretty soon after the Metal Heads arrived (otherwise everyone would have been killed pretty quickly), let's say that the child that Jak is descended from is born 20 years after the first game. Taking into account that there is 200 years between TPL and Jak II and assuming that a new child is born in that family line an average of every 30 years, that means there are 7 generations between Jak and Mar. Therefore, if Jak went back and had a child with Mar's wife, they would only share one fourteenth of their genes, far less than what would be regarded as incestuous.

Message 13 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Feb 19, 2012

what? xD, i just dont like the idea thats all, its a hole dude, the biggest of them all, we need something to clear it, a book, a movie or game

Message 14 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 19, 2012

rafasc94 wrote:

what? xD, i just dont like the idea thats all, its a hole dude, the biggest of them all, we need something to clear it, a book, a movie or game

I agree that a definite answer to the storyline would be preferable to all of this speculation, I'm just saying that my theory is a logical explanation for it that isn't refuted by anything in the games. I wouldn't be too upset if they didn't decide to give a definitive answer to it in a future game though, some things are meant to be open to interpretation.

Message 15 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 5, 2012
I think it is some story to keep the people some hope a hero is here to help. I doubt that jak is mar. It wouldn't make sense that he could for one thing that he have to go back to the past and stop metalheads. Two he did not Have that kind of power to go to past anyway. So who is the real mar
Message 16 of 17 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Look guys to straighten things out, Mar is not jak, Jak is not Mar. If you beat the game enough and re watch the cutscene several times and piece it all together it makes sense. Mar was Damas dad most likely and Mar is Jak ancestor. Jak was named after the great warrior Mar because Damas believed Jak could become a great hero like Mar. Damas most likely knew Jak would be ale to hardness eco. Why name your baby son Mar before seeing his potential, because damas knew Mar skill will have been passed down to Jak. Thats why in the most important cutscene in Jak 3(find my son...mar)damas talks about the house of mars and the lineage. That clearly shows how Jak is not the Mar but was just named after him.

And im getting tired of explaining this one but a Jak 4 cannot be made. The CO founders of Jak who left years ago implied to make jak 3 the conclusion of the Jak series also they did it because of their departure with ND.  ND started out as 2 Co founders who started jak with a small small team. Both of these CO founders left after Jak 3. Any other Jak games after 3 would have to be reboots.

So please ppl no more Jak 4 or dark makers. It has to be something new. 

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 17 of 17 (22 Views)
0 Likes