Nov 21 2012
By: Smokey0010 First Son 2 posts

Jak 4 humour me

3 replies 282 views Edited Nov 21, 2012
This is what i thought im a die hard fan 
1. KEEP IT THE SAME DONT GO WITH THE WAY HIGH IMPACT GAMES WENT!
2. lead off with the green star in the sky maybe its the metal heads home world maybe its a new enemy
3. Dont get too complicated, what i mean is i think people would be find with the same guns maybe add one more too each gun mod no big change maybe give light jak the power to speed ahead (run fast) And change dark jaks ranged attack to a focused beam
4. Stay in haven but say that the green star or whatever has turned into a terrible place with like freedom fighters fighting eco mutants and metal heads and jak needs to destroy the new eco like Black eco that turns you into metal head slaves.
5.Keep characters like Jinx torn ashlen JAK DAXTER samos SIG tess
6. keep the wasteland but expand and put literal metal heads big and small and big
7.make jak look like jak 3 jak but a little more war torn not too much
8. Make a possibility if you get al the precurser orbs to dress like torn and krimson gaurds, a big daxter, etc
9.keep the hoverboard dont change it at all!
10. MAYBE multiplayer blue freedom fighters vs krimson gaurds

Message 1 of 4 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7120 posts

Re: Jak 4 humour me

Nov 22, 2012

For Jak 4, I'd personally enjoy an expanded Wasteland and Haven City. Perhaps more things to do in Spargus and the Naughty Ottsel. Various little oddjobs that give you skull gems or orbs? 

Me, I'd like to explore the areas around Haven City more. Perhaps a return to Snowy Mountains, or even better, maybe the ruins of Gol and Maia's Citadel?

Message 2 of 4 (276 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I would like Jak IV to revisit certain elements from the first game, including the following:
1. Setting (this might require time travel)
2. Eco in its pure form (they can keep the Morph Gun as well, and Light and Dark Jak)
3. Characters (bring back Gol and Maia, perhaps expand upon the Red, Blue, and Yellow sages)
4. A classic Jak look (make him shave!)
5. Scout Flies and/or Power Cells... maybe (they would have a different effect than in the first game, though, most likely)
Message 3 of 4 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Nov 24, 2012

no offense but your post is horrible and the "green star" is not a planet is what you called a star, a sun, the green sun of jak's world it says that on jak X

Message 4 of 4 (250 Views)
0 Likes