I WANT IS GAME!!!! AND SCHOOL SUCKS! 
downlink ii
Message 1 of 37 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2896 posts

Re: I CANT TAKE!!!

Sep 4, 2004
shhh, just calm down, I can't take it eiter.  but there are other stuff to do in this world to. I know, its hard to believe, but there is.  And don't worry, you may hate school now, but that'll pass...*slaps myself*
what the he*l am I talking about! I WAND GAME!!!
Message 2 of 37 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
695 posts

Sep 4, 2004

,Jaks Eco wrote:
shhh, just calm down, I can't take it eiter.  but there are other stuff to do in this world to. I know, its hard to believe, but there is.  And don't worry, you may hate school now, but that'll pass...*slaps myself*
what the he*l am I talking about! I WAND GAME!!!

all i can say is.... ditto... (eye lid starts to twitch because im goin' insane)   (whenever i say pant/grrr that means like  soft roar type thing) *pant/roar* *pant/roar* *pant/roar* RAAAHH!!! (suddenly i turn into dark burninator) *ROOARR* ( i then start rampaging around my house/neighborhood and start destroying every thing in my path except my beloved comp) *crash* *rip* *shatter* *slice* RRRAAAHHH!!! All must DIE!!!!! (13 hours later) woah... i did all this.... ooh! i should be a terrorist!!! j/k

You know what happens when you combine a lamp, a rabbit, a carrot, a cactus, a pc, a flashlight, a blacklight, the sun and a healthy dose of apple pie? Me neither.
My Jak X On-Line Name: Burninator
Message 3 of 37 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
45517 posts

Sep 4, 2004
i thought all the excitement ended when you got your head round the fact that we are speaking on a jak 3 board
Message 4 of 37 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1265 posts

Sep 4, 2004
Yeah..I hate school too and I really the want game.

Message Edited by Darkcatwoman on 09-04-2004 04:59 PM

Message 5 of 37 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2511 posts

Sep 5, 2004
yea, high school sux...........it gets kinda boring........Jak 3 will b out soon tho, hopefully, until then do what i do....squeeze the hell out of a stress ball.....
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 6 of 37 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15686 posts

Sep 5, 2004
high school does suck! GOd DAmN iT! Last year my school had all the classes in one day, now they **bleep**ing switched it to the way all the other H-schools do and I have to sit in the same **bleep**ing class for 2 **bleep**ing hours! AAAAHHH! Oh well, at least time passes by quickly for me cause I apperantly dont give a **bleep** about what the teacher is saying and I talk to my friends...lol my teacher got really pissed once and broke the overhead tell me to shut up...god that was funny!
Message 7 of 37 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1289 posts

Sep 5, 2004
Haha! I'm not in school yet!!
Message 8 of 37 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1265 posts

Sep 5, 2004
Lucky you..I wish it was summer vaction for me again.

Message 9 of 37 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2024 posts

Sep 5, 2004

,Jak_the_man wrote:
high school does suck! GOd DAmN iT! Last year my school had all the classes in one day, now they **bleep**ing switched it to the way all the other H-schools do and I have to sit in the same **bleep**ing class for 2 **bleep**ing hours! AAAAHHH! Oh well, at least time passes by quickly for me cause I apperantly dont give a **bleep** about what the teacher is saying and I talk to my friends...lol my teacher got really pissed once and broke the overhead tell me to shut up...god that was funny!

ha ha, freshman.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"When the musics over,.............. turn out the light"
Message 10 of 37 (34 Views)
0 Likes