May 06 2010
By: jcat00 First Son 1 posts

Dear Naughty Dog

23 replies 12 views Edited May 6, 2010

I love your games. They are all fantastic. I love Uncharted, its great, I've played both and I love them both, but man, you guys have got to do another Jak and Daxter Game. Jak and Daxter made the PS2 what it is. Now is the time for you guys to release a new Jak game. Uncharted is commonplace now, so if you released the new Jak, you'd not only sell a bunch of copies of it for PS3, but it would probably revive the old series too. Thnk about it. I'm starting a group to show you all the people that want it. So good luck guys! I know E3 is next month and ya'll probably already have something planned, but don't overlook it!

Message 1 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

YES, YES! I really want that NaughtyDog Jak and Daxter ma...

May 7, 2010

YES, YES! I really want что NaughtyDog made Jak and Daxter Trilogy Collection for PS3, with improved graphics and the trophies! and after that Jak 4! 

Please NaughtyDog! make a Jak and Daxter Collection Trilogy for PS3!!!

Message 2 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! I'd take Jak and...

May 9, 2010

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! I'd take Jak and Daxter over Uncharted any day.

Message 3 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Naughty Dog! I believe in what you will make it!

May 11, 2010

Naughty Dog! I believe in what you will make it!!!

Message 4 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jak 2 Ps3

May 16, 2010

Dear naughty dog

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bring back Jak 2 4 the ps3 it was easily the best game on the ps2 and even though i hav a ps3 i still play on it

if you do i will faint with joy

thanks Hatttan99

Message 5 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

There already is a...jak 4...well, its jak and daxter: th...

May 17, 2010

There already is a...jak 4...well, its jak and daxter: the lost frontier...

But i don't know if thats a naughty dog creation... I think ND sold the rights to jak and daxter off to someone else because they were talking about stopping production of any other game past Jak X: Combat Racing

Message 6 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7871 posts

Most of us consider TLF to be a spin off. It wasn't even...

May 17, 2010

Krystalslover wrote:

But i don't know if thats a naughty dog creation... I think ND sold the rights to jak and daxter off to someone else because they were talking about stopping production of any other game past Jak X: Combat Racing

Most of us consider TLF to be a spin off. It wasn't even made by ND.

Nope, they haven't sold the rights to J&D, they just handed it over to another developer for the next game since they were busy with U2. They've also expressed interest in making another J&D game, though no one knows if they'll actually do it.

Message 7 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

im hoping for another ps3 ps2 mix. Most games have been d...

May 17, 2010

im hoping for another ps3 ps2 mix. Most games have been done that way. Mercenaries 2 (not a naughty dog creation) spans the Xbox 360, Ps3, Ps2, (and pc i think)

DVM-501 wrote:

Krystalslover wrote:

Most of us consider TLF to be a spin off. It wasn't even made by ND.

Nope, they haven't sold the rights to J&D, they just handed it over to another developer for the next game since they were busy with U2. They've also expressed interest in making another J&D game, though no one knows if they'll actually do it.

Message 8 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Hmmmm.... well lets see..... NAUGHTY DOG STILL OWNS THE J...

May 18, 2010

Hmmmm.... well lets see..... NAUGHTY DOG STILL OWNS THE JAK AND DAXTER FANCHISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY GAVE THE PROJECT OF THE LOST FRONTIER TO H.I.G BECAUSE OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF UNCHARTED 2!! THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO CREATE ANOTHER JAK GAME ALONG WITH UNCHARTED 2, because THEY NEEDED ALL OF THEIR TIME AND EFFORT IN UC2 TO MAKE IT A GREAT GAME,.... B"UT THEY DO NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER JAk and dax game....

Ratio is actually a 1.68Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - DarkJAK199
Message 9 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Yes, I want to see Jak 4 for PS3 before the Uncharted 3!...

May 18, 2010

Yes, I want to see Jak 4 for PS3 before the Uncharted 3!

I want to Jak 4 adventures were after Jak 3, but before the adventures of Jak X!

Jak and Daxter is the best game!)))

Message 10 of 24 (12 Views)
0 Likes