Re: Asexually Reproduction?

May 10, 2005

JakAndTornSweetheart wrote:

Demon Ottsel wrote:

Jak_Master wrote:

JakAndTornSweetheart wrote:

Jak_Master wrote:

i can help you wrote:
well as you can see ND has some things to work out a bit no worrys its not that great problem! hey no wife or no man who cares ya are onley thinking about the game that man or wife thing dousen't matter so lets move along ok?

What did you just say?

I think ICHY has been here so long using poor English that it's warped my brain. I actually understood all that. Smiley Surprised

I usually can decipher what he says, but I couldn't do it there.

Wow, I understood that too. And ICHY has a point! Second official sign of the apocalypse this week...

Oh my god! The world really is ending!! No, but seriously, this is amazingly wise for someone who was bothered by the fact that Jak didn't get wet when he swam. I can't believe I'm saying this, but we should listen to ICHY and just let it go. It doesn't matter one way or another.

I agree, it doesn't really matter one way or the other, so we should stop trying to find meaning.
Message 41 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7661 posts

May 10, 2005
And get back to the original topic.
Message 42 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1949 posts

May 10, 2005
Actually, I think this topic has been,exhausted. We seem to see the value in ICHY's post (o.O). Perhaps this,thread should die too.
my Jak fansite of doom is finally open!

(click the banner! ...please?)
Message 43 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1425 posts

May 11, 2005

,Dnize wrote:
I noticed A few things

Samos has a Daughter yet no wife
Jak has a Father yet the Father has no Wife
Krew has a Daughter but not a Wife

This might mean one thing the type of species Jak is Asexually Reproduce

BUT!!! if you notice at the end of Jak II Sig talks about his mom
So this is getting me confused so I will be sending Bob Rafie a email about this

this can't be true because, Jak feels a (sexual) attraction to ash.....or is it just her huge personality?,
Vote RRP! ( Radical Reform Party)
A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes (c)rap music! If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig
Message 44 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7003 posts

May 11, 2005

,Big Fan wrote:

,Dnize wrote:
I noticed A few things

So this is getting me confused so I will be sending Bob Rafie a email about this

this can't be true because, Jak feels a (sexual) attraction to ash.....or is it just her huge personality? ,

I changed my threory

most women speices die when they give birth to the child notice none of the charecters have siblings

Message 45 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1425 posts

May 11, 2005

,Dnize wrote:

,Big Fan wrote:

,Dnize wrote:
I noticed A few things

this can't be true because, Jak feels a (sexual) attraction to ash.....or is it just her huge personality? ,

I changed my threory

most women speices die when they give birth to the child notice none of the charecters have siblings

clever!,
A recent study shows 92% of the teenage population likes (c)rap music! If you are part of the 8% who listen to real music, put this as your sig
Message 46 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
695 posts

May 11, 2005

,Dnize wrote:

,Big Fan wrote:

,Dnize wrote:
I noticed A few things

I changed my threory

well, than, wouldnt everytime you kill a KG (in Jak 2) or a FLG, or a citizen, than wouldnt make a permanent dent n the population? because TRUST me, ive killed MILLIONS of citizens, and they all reapear... either way, 1000 citizens didnt just appear... they had to have at least 2 kids to get a pop. that large... well.... i guess... that... no ones theory is right... oh well...
You know what happens when you combine a lamp, a rabbit, a carrot, a cactus, a pc, a flashlight, a blacklight, the sun and a healthy dose of apple pie? Me neither.
My Jak X On-Line Name: Burninator
Message 47 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1425 posts

May 11, 2005

,burninator wrote:

,Dnize wrote:

,Big Fan wrote:

,Dnize wrote:
I noticed A few things

I changed my threory

well, than, wouldnt everytime you kill a KG (in Jak 2) or a FLG, or a citizen, than wouldnt make a permanent dent n the population? because TRUST me, ive killed MILLIONS of citizens, and they all reapear... either way, 1000 citizens didnt just appear... they had to have at least 2 kids to get a pop. that large... well.... i guess... that... no ones theory is right... oh well...

and yet...in my game.....i never kill any one , but the population never increases....funny how that works, that! ,
Message 48 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1127 posts

May 11, 2005

,Jak_Master wrote:

,JakAndTornSweetheart wrote:

,Demon Ottsel wrote:

,Jak_Master wrote:

,JakAndTornSweetheart wrote:

,Jak_Master wrote:

,i can help you wrote:
well as you can see ND has some things to work out a bit no worrys its not that great problem! hey no wife or no man who cares ya are onley thinking about the game that man or wife thing dousen't matter so lets move along ok? ,

What did you just say?
I think ICHY has been here so long using poor English that it's warped my brain. I actually understood all that. Smiley Surprised

I usually can decipher what he says, but I couldn't do it there.

Wow, I understood that too. And ICHY has a point! Second official sign of the apocalypse this week...

Oh my god! The world really is ending!! No, but seriously, this is amazingly wise for someone who was bothered by the fact that Jak didn't get wet when he swam. I can't believe I'm saying this, but we should listen to ICHY and just let it go. It doesn't matter one way or another.

I agree, it doesn't really matter one way or the other, so we should stop trying to find meaning.

what wrong whit ya guys? is there something bothering ya if yes plz. tell it me so i can use that tip ok and an normal tip plz.!,
black power of jak killes all all bad guys in one smach! hahaha Smiley MadSmiley Happy
Message 49 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6612 posts

May 11, 2005

Don't worry ICHY, they were stating that you made a good point, and I agree with them.

ND just made it that way, they didn't need a wife/mother so they didn't make one.

Message 50 of 56 (2 Views)
0 Likes