Jan 11 2013
By: vallenshierd First Son 8 posts

About the reboot of this game

3 replies 399 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

I saw a webpage about dirty dog's atempt to reboot this game but there failer at making it more reil listick grafics. Well here is what I say and i hope u guys will agree with me even tho my spelling suks.

This is a messige to dirty dog's develupment in to jak and dexter. I think i can say for all the fans of jak and dexter that we would rather the looks and feal of the game to be the same (ya with better grafix.... but the same cartoony slapstic parts to as well as the kick **bleep** looks of the chariters should stay the same with smoother movement and physics but we all played the first 3 games and if the charicters dont look alot as they did in the first 3 then y would the game have the same name) of corse i cant rely speek for every one when i say what i say for i am not every one but my openion is that jak and dexter needs to look the same and have more advenchers as well as a more games to be maid.

What i ask of every one that is a fan of the jak and dexter games that whant to see more games of jak and dexter put what you would like to keep and what you think should change, that would still give this game the feal that it brout to us. Also what it shoold bring in the futcher of this colection of games if they continu the game. Last but not least lets try to get them to reboot the game and make it even better well still bring alot of the stuff that made the game fun to us as players.

Message 1 of 4 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: About the reboot of this game

Jan 22, 2013
I agree... I think.
If you're saying that they should reboot J&D and give it the same feel as the first three then yes, yes indeed!
They should give it a long lifespan, smoother movement and better voice acting but keep the same cartoon feel... like a Ratchet and Clank game.
I'd hate to see "Jack 4 precursor warfare"
Message 2 of 4 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Dude, how would they give it smoother movement?
They made out of this world animation, which might blow away even current gen games! But yeah you're right.
Message 3 of 4 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I kinda meant, smoother flow because while J&D was one of the first games to have transition between levels and hub areas instantly the other 2, had a objective mechanic.

The easiest way to word this is: make J&D a collecting game where you don't have to do everything.
Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)
0 Likes