First Son
2 posts

Re: Jak 4 not possible, but a new J&D game is possible.

Feb 8, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

That is just wrong, messed up, impossible and futile. Jak & Daxter are not supposed to be replaced. I dont even know how to reply to this in full detaill. All I can say is that you lost your mind completely. There is complete 0% for open mindedness what so ever. If those are your ideas, please dont post here anymore. Think about your idea if it applied to Mario, Sonic, Ratchet or Uncharted. Lets take away the main character and make a new character and change things around. No just no. 

Ive already stated the choice we have. Its ether reboot, no more games from ND or they give it away to another company who may make games similar to TLF.

You obviously aren't the one being open minded here, considering you're giving anybody else who has a slightly different idea than you crap about how it's unacceptable. Also, he said that the character would "COMPLIMENT" Jak rather than "REPLACE" him which you went on to assume he was saying. And how do you know of this choice? Are you the one who is developing the game? Are you the main director of Naughty Dog? Did the head of Naughty Dog tell this to you personally?

Message 21 of 54 (1,156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 19, 2013
I physically can't read the white text. Can somebody please pot it in a normal colour.?
Message 22 of 54 (1,114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 19, 2013
^
Ignore that. My friend was trolling me and said that there was white text. I can't see very well right now you see (HUEHUEHUE)

But yea I can see ways that a reboot is possible. Set in the time between the original game and the second one where Jack and D o see Gold and Maia in co operation with the metal heads and perhaps some stuff surrounding the precursor stone. In the end Mar find out he isn't THE Mar. Also they get too meet hound Onin
Message 23 of 54 (1,110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Feb 21, 2013

I really need to play all these games over again most inresting game of my child hood

Message 24 of 54 (1,098 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I understand that it was a trilogy but maybe it doesn't have to be a Jak 4, It could be like a new future saga that starts with a game that fills in the untold adventure without daxter to see the univers near the end of Jak 3 with tons of epic storyline mindboggleing plotpoints like Kingdom Hearts and time travel, Hopefully the time travelling would somehow link to gol and maya and a armada of Dark Makers that will link to the next future series of Jak. the next game would go back to where we left off with the end of Jak X and Jak has foreseen a future of his friends and eco powers at stake from going back in time in the last game and sets of with Daxter and co to each world like ratchet and clank style trying to find a way to fix time and save his friends. A game that should be made by Ready at Dawn Studios seeming as though Naughty Dog has given up so hopefully R@D can brings back a fresh new perspective of the best underated series of all time, JAK AND DAXTER DUH DUH DUHHHH!

Note: I do not imagine people to agree but at least my story is logical and provides the same epic story of Jak that naughty dog once knew how to make instead of effin reboots by High Impact (from smoking crack) games

Message 25 of 54 (1,060 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 4, 2013

IT IS completely possible. The Ottsel server says "But dude, there are more adventures in the future" so I see a Jak 4 but some see it as the end. That ending wasn't good enough! We need a Jak 4. BTW, there were only 2 games in the future series of Ratchet and Clank and they weren't suprisingly good, they were alright.

Message 26 of 54 (924 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 9, 2013

You probably already know this but Naughty Dog actually said that they were working on a new Jak & Daxter after Uncharted 2. They came up with concept art and came up with ideas and what not. But they ended up scraping em and started work on The Last of Us. Although, now that Naughty Dog has been split into two teams (one was working on TLOU and one on U3), and since Uncharted 3 is finished, there's no doubt they're working on something for PS4. At the announcement conference for PS4 they showed a video with game developers talking about how easy the PS4 was to work with, and one of the co-founders of Naughty Dog was in the video. It's not like he'd be in the video talking about how easy it was if they weren't working on something for it. It could be anything, really, a new IP, Uncharted 4 or whatever, and I agree with you that Jak 4 probably wouldn't work but another Jak & Daxter game of some sort would, and fans would love to see it and Naughty Dog knows that. In fact in an article on Game Informer that was about the new Jak getting scrapped, it says at the end that even though theyw ere putting it to the side for now it was unlikely that they would never return to it. Fingers crossed! :smileyhappy:

Message 27 of 54 (904 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 21, 2013
I agree a new jak & daxter game for the ps3 !!!
Message 28 of 54 (845 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

May 2, 2013

I think a reboot could be the best option but it needs to stay cartoony. lol

Message 29 of 54 (800 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 25, 2013
Meant to be a trilogy?that's what Steven Spielberg said about Indiana Jones (Last crusade,1989,)& look how that ended (Kingdom of the crystal skull,2008)so u have no right to say that a 4th J&D game won't be possible.
Message 30 of 54 (718 Views)