Feb 22 2012
By: Yeuseu First Son 24 posts

Trophy issues

7 replies 554 views Edited Feb 22, 2012

Has anyone else had trouble unlocking certain trophies?

I bought this game a week ago when I picked up my Vita and I have basically done nothing but play Hot Shots Golf since then. But I'm starting to get frustrated with the game screwing me out of trophies. I have beaten every challenge and am starting to try and collect every crown, along the way I plan on doing some trophy hunting. This is made more difficult when I complete a challenge necessary for a trophy and it doesn't get unlocked.

So far I have completed the Putting Pro trophy (bronze) for sinking a put over 45 feet (65 feet), and just now (the reason I'm starting this thread) I got a hole in one in an offical round and I did not get the Go for the Ace (silver) trophy.

I don't know if the fact that I used a homing shot to score the hole in one matters. But considering how hard it is to pull of I doubt that using a more difficult shot to score a hole in one would stop me from getting the trophy.

Has anyone else had this problem with other (or the same) trophies?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (554 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Re: Trophy issues

Jul 8, 2012

I have not had any issues. You are not in training mode right? It needs to be in challange or stroke play I think

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (551 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Aug 13, 2012

I Max'd All 13 Of My Characters' Loyaltys And I Did Not Get That Gold "I Love EveryBody" Trophy.

I Had 1.04 UpDated InTo My Game BEFORE I ComPleted My Last Character's Loyalty... But I Have Read About Two New Characters Comeing To Fill The Strange "Spaces" In The Character Select Screen- Erica And Gloria... Do Those DownLoadable Characters Count ToWards The Trophy BeCause I Completed The "Former ReQuirements" AFTER The 1.04 Patch?

SomeBody Out There Must Know The Answer To My Trophy Problem. AnyBody Else With The Same Situation?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (533 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 15, 2012
its not that it has to be a glitch because i maxxed put all of mine the first month i owned the game and my friends done the same and got the trophy......dont quote me on this but you might have to start over or just deal with it i know it sounds stupid but it is only a trophy....
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (528 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Yeah... But What I Am Wondering About Is If The 1.04 UpDate Added New Perimeters For The Pre-Requisites Of Earning The Trophy For Maxing Out Character Loyalty... Because The Patch Added Two Empty Spots For The Future Additions Of ERICA & GLORIA Who Will Both Be Available With The UpComeing HSGWI 1.08 UpDate TBA. (**bleep** AllReady Have It Of Course.) I Finished All 13 Loyaltys AFTER The Recent 1.04 UpDate, So Who Knows?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (523 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Aug 16, 2012
ps: the "bleeped" out word above was "j a p s". nothing rude. I do not know why it was bleeped.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (522 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Aug 17, 2012
idk im saying glitch just dont sound right having to wait for 2-3months for otyers to come out...but you get nothing but a trophy booooo trophies in my eyes trophies wrecked the gaming industry
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Who cares about trophies anyway?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (274 Views)
0 Likes