Jun 12 2011
By: EB-2308 First Son 2 posts

Problems with add on content....

4 replies 617 views Edited Jun 12, 2011

I purchased the Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds "add on" courses. The New Golfasaurus-Rex B.C.C. Course and The New Oceania Course and have not been able to play them. When I download them it takes about 15 seconds to activate and install. It then tells me that they have been installed successfully but they are no where to be found.

I talked to a Sony CSR and he tried to help. We were on the phone for over an hour and a half and still no luck. Does anyone have a solution or any suggestions??

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (617 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Problems with add on content....

Jun 13, 2011

Did you try going to the online section in the game menu and download the patches (it should download automatically). If you did update the game I don't know what the problem might be.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (617 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 15, 2011

Thanks for the help. Only one course downloaded. I will try the process again.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (617 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Im having the same problem now. I bought The New Golfasaurus-Rex B.C.C. Course as well and did exactly everything u were suppoesed to do but still no luck. I wonder if I have to buy The New Oceania Course in order to play The New Golfasaurus-Rex B.C.C. Course. And the file i have it says everyone's golf and it's a japanese version. But i cant find the eng version anywhere else. Please somebody help!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (604 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 16, 2012

So after i download the newest update from online part of Out of Bounds, do I have to download the add-ons again (I may have goofed by buying the addons before doing install update)???

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (475 Views)
0 Likes