Oct 06 2009
By: Sonny_TMCF First Son 17 posts

Hot Shots 1 or 2

6 replies 13 views Edited Oct 6, 2009

Any big enough difference to buy 2 ? for PSP GO..

Are they both online friendly

Message 1 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10862 posts

Re: Hot Shots 1 or 2

Oct 6, 2009

open  tee 2 has way more content and also the online servers are still busy with players

mostly international(japan)

here is how huge ot2 is

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/file/943343/53106

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 2 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2160 posts

Oct 6, 2009
There both good, fun to play even if you dont like golf. I like 2 a little better, has more stuff.
Message 3 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Oct 6, 2009
Definitely buy HSG2.  Hot Shots 2 contains all the courses from the first game and adds the same amount.  This doubles the amount of courses.  It also doubled the cast of characters you can use.  There is no on line play in HSG1.  Beware, there are cheaters playing HSG2 though.  I played against a guy who got a hole in one on every hole.  Even par 5's!!  This is simply impossible because the Par 5's are sometimes 2x longer than the farthest hitting character in the game can drive.  That being said, Hot Shots Golf 2 is awesome.
Message 4 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10862 posts

Oct 7, 2009

TheRockness wrote:
Definitely buy HSG2.  Hot Shots 2 contains all the courses from the first game and adds the same amount.  This doubles the amount of courses.  It also doubled the cast of characters you can use.  There is no on line play in HSG1.  Beware, there are cheaters playing HSG2 though.  I played against a guy who got a hole in one on every hole.  Even par 5's!!  This is simply impossible because the Par 5's are sometimes 2x longer than the farthest hitting character in the game can drive.  That being said, Hot Shots Golf 2 is awesome.

Yep thee is a couple of cheaters out there.

I just quit when I see a person getting HI1's on the first couple of holes. 

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 5 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Oct 7, 2009
1 does not support online play. Unless playing against computer and friends at Ad Hoc mode is your preference, otherwise go with 2.
アメリカのホームは本当にガッカリですね。まぁ、それも仕方ありませんね、無能の連中がたくさんいますから。

Get your Portable ID!
Message 6 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2160 posts

Oct 9, 2009

HawaiiD wrote:

TheRockness wrote:

Yep thee is a couple of cheaters out there.

I just quit when I see a person getting HI1's on the first couple of holes. 

How do they do this ?
Message 7 of 7 (13 Views)
0 Likes