Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 10 2008
By: ThaQuestion~ First Son 7 posts

Costumes

8 replies 363 views Edited Oct 10, 2008
So, I am having a little problem.  I have purchased and downloaded all of the content for HSG OOB over the past few months and I have never had a problem until today.  I woke up this morning to the update for the PS3 store and I noticed the new costumes, so I purchased, downloaded, and installed them.  I booted the game up and there was nothing new.  I went to stroke play, selected my character and when to see if I could find any other uniforms, there were none.  I went into the profile section to see if I could change anything there, I couldn't.  Any ideas as to how to enable these things ?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Re: Costumes

Oct 10, 2008

ThaQuestion wrote:
So, I am having a little problem.  I have purchased and downloaded all of the content for HSG OOB over the past few months and I have never had a problem until today.  I woke up this morning to the update for the PS3 store and I noticed the new costumes, so I purchased, downloaded, and installed them.  I booted the game up and there was nothing new.  I went to stroke play, selected my character and when to see if I could find any other uniforms, there were none.  I went into the profile section to see if I could change anything there, I couldn't.  Any ideas as to how to enable these things ?

Did you apply the latest update that enabled this new content (it came out a couple weeks ago I think)?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Oct 11, 2008

I am having the same problem... strange I have never had this problem... I have all of the other downloadable content and it installed without issue...

Anyone got a fix for this?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2414 posts

Oct 11, 2008
The fix is to download the updates found when you go to the online portion of the game- the actual data for the purchases are in there. What you actually bought was the "key" to unlock it in your game.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1991 posts

Oct 11, 2008

lyndon wrote:
The fix is to download the updates found when you go to the online portion of the game- the actual data for the purchases are in there. What you actually bought was the "key" to unlock it in your game.

As I said in my previous post I thought this was the issue. However, to test it I bought the Costume pack and can't seem to see the different outfits. I know I downloaded the latest update, connected in online mode fine (though I didn't accept the agreement as I just wanted to see  if I could pass the update check). Do these only apply to certain characters that I'm missing?

Edit: nvm, I was being a noob. I just had to scroll up/down to find them.

Message Edited by only one... on 10-10-2008 07:45 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 23, 2008

I can not get it to work

I am a PC gamer thats used to dealing with EA games junk .... and this costum patch did not work for me

I've tried everyway I know of to skin this cat .. I dont see it working

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2414 posts

Oct 24, 2008
It's not that hard, hillbilly- once you have the updates installed from going to the online portion of the game go to the PlaySytation Store and re-download the "keys" if you have already bought them. The new costumes will be there for the characters they are set up for (just push up when you see the up arrow on the costume select) as will the downloadable players (look for the arrow pointing right on the character list) and the new course (found on a new tab on the course selection).
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 24, 2008

Like I've said ... I did all the ends and outs ... it does not work on my system

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (363 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Aug 17, 2010

I am having the same problems.  I purchased fall fashion line,  new costume pack, costume pack 3, costume pack 4, and when you go into hotshots golf, and click up to see the costumes, only costume pack 3 shows up, how do you switch between the different costume packs?

Life is Just a game! Just play along!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (363 Views)
0 Likes