Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 19 2012
By: AbrahamLincolnz First Son 3 posts

Ridiculous Homefront Problems/Fun/Hacks/Fail

4 replies 584 views Edited Oct 19, 2012

Hey everyone,

Saw this game in my local used game store and thought for $13 it would be worth a try, played multiplayer to level 5 and then was forced to buy the $10 online ID so i could level up farther, which i had no issue doing because this really is a great game and revolutionary compared to derpy CoD.  I was happy to support them for making the Battle Point system so we don't need to rely on/rage about kill streaks.  So i bought the online pass last night and continued playing and was ranking up real fast because I was getting the hang of the game and owning, got to about level 31 (in one night 4-5 hours of play) o.0.  Woke up today and logged on and suddenly I am level 70 -.- which means I somehow got around ~1 million XP or something.

So i have all the guns/vehicle add ons unlocked so shrug my shoulders, make some new loadouts and start playing again.  After 3 matches I am level 75, and after muting everyone in the lobby and still hearing people talk, it is obvious that this game is hacked just like CoD :smileysad:

It's really a shame because this game is awesome and I was pumped to level up through ridiculous awesome XP from the parrot drone, but now that i am level 75 without doing any of the work this game just feels like fail...  Getting a 5 kill white phosphorus airstrike for the first time was awesome but now there is no point other than to own people since I've had this game for one day and already maxed out -.-

For some reason I really enjoy gaining XP and leveling up through my own work and I have been robbed of that by hackers, all the end game rifles and rewards that I was excited to earn were given to me by hackers and now the feeling of achievement and progress that made this awesome is gone.

Any of you have this issue? And is there a way to reset our XP/Level without hacks? Or anyway to avoid hackers messing with our XP and level?   Really stinks  because this game was more fun than CoD ever was, Homefront 2 (protected from Hackers) please!!

-Herpaderp

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (584 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Ridiculous Homefront Problems/Fun/Hacks/Fail

Oct 19, 2012

hackers ruined this game

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
874 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 26, 2013

I've looked into this, and I think you can get controller hacks that swing your aim to headshot height, and there may be others. Needless to say, I never use these, and never intend to.

As to your suddenly being max level - yes, this happened to me and my friend as well a while back. I was level 50-ish and he was pushing 60. Very odd. Never worked out why, but I think this was a game issue and not hackers.
You're right though, playing the game now is still quite fun, but it loses a bit of satisfaction when you've no more levelling to do.

I think it's still a good blast though, as long as you get to a server with good clean players, and not someone with scores such as 54 kills and 5 deaths.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (414 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4960 posts

Feb 8, 2013
You can always fill in a complaint form over here

http://np.us.playstation.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (383 Views)
0 Likes