Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 21 2011
By: P_at_r_ik First Son 2 posts

Battle code problems?

4 replies 177 views Edited Mar 21, 2011

just bought the homefront resistance pack (polish version) for my ps3. the battle code for the game is "invalid or entered incorrectly" even though i bought it new, sealed with a anti-theft device on it. i think its crap that i'm going to buy a $10 code for a game i just spent $87 on. is there any way to get my codes working? the other codes (UAV, SCAR and shotgun code) also are "invalid" and i really hope its not because i have an american ps3 and im playing a polish game.

Message 1 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Re: Battle code problems?

Mar 21, 2011

I have the exact same problem, and wrote thq.com tfor a solution. So far no other reply than the auto "Thanks for your...."

Funny thing, I replied to a couple of sites regarding this last  night, and today, those sites/cases are all deleted! I know,  conspiracy......

Anyway, this issue is one of many making me go  back to the store and try to get rid of this $hlt. Very upsetting that I  preordered this thing, played through the campaign, and am no stuck on  level 5 MP.

I don't think it's you/your PS3 version or anything on your side,  but just a faulty game. Maybe hackers figured out the algorithm and  sold the codes on eBay? Who knows. The same happened with my SOCOM 4  beta code that came with my preordered Killzone 3 game also. Hm....

And today questions on several sites asking the same question has been deleted? Double Hm!

Let me know if you're getting any help.....

Don't tolerate intolerance!
Message 2 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 21, 2011

Yeah, its total BS. I haven't tried entering my SOCOM code from Killzone (never liked SOCOM) but I just think it's complete crap that THQ would screw people out of their money, without providing any help or reason whatsoever. I sent them an email and if I get anything helpful back in the next week I'll post it on here

Message 3 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Mar 21, 2011

Still no reply from thq. And I just came back from the store I bought it. I ended up getting rid of the $hit for 20 dollar trade in. It $ucks big time that thq can get away with this. Anyway, I really didn't like the campaign (and it's flaws), and even tho the MP looked decent enough, the battle code mess is enough for me to h8 the game and just get rid of it.

I'm moving on, but will stay clear of thq and similar attempts to tie gameplay to a one time code.

GAH!

Don't tolerate intolerance!
Message 4 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
449 posts

Mar 25, 2011

I'm quite sure you're supposed to call their customer service.

Home
www.tacticalgaming.net
Message 5 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes