Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
MVP Support
11426 posts

Re: What happens if Ethan goes to warehouse alone?

Apr 7, 2010

If Ethan goes to the warehouse alone (figures out where his son is on his own either by completing all of the trials or guessing the location) then he will confront Scott alone and die when he leaves the warehouse (this assumes that Madison does not figure out Shaun’s location). Blake and the cops will only be at the warehouse if Ethan discovers the location on his own (regardless of what Madison and Jayden are doing). There are a few exceptions to this. One of the main ones is the scenario in which Madison and Ethan both try to save Shaun with Jayden out of the picture. You will know you have this scenario if Scott shoots Ethan in the warehouse...

Here is an observation: Madison can “save” Ethan but Jayden cannot...

On another note, there are a few ways that you can receive Epilogue – New Start. All that is required for this particular epilogue is that someone saves Shaun, Ethan remains alive, and Madison is either dead or out of the picture. She does not need to die in order for you to receive Epilogue – New Start but I am not exactly trying to outline a trophy guide here...

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
697 posts

Apr 8, 2010

SweetPoison13 wrote:

If Ethan goes to the warehouse alone (figures out where his son is on his own either by completing all of the trials or guessing the location) then he will confront Scott alone and die when he leaves the warehouse (this assumes that Madison does not figure out Shaun’s location). Blake and the cops will only be at the warehouse if Ethan discovers the location on his own (regardless of what Madison and Jayden are doing). There are a few exceptions to this. One of the main ones is the scenario in which Madison and Ethan both try to save Shaun with Jayden out of the picture. You will know you have this scenario if Scott shoots Ethan in the warehouse...

On another note, there are a few ways that you can receive Epilogue – New Start. All that is required for this particular epilogue is that someone saves Shaun, Ethan remains alive, and Madison is either dead or out of the picture. She does not need to die in order for you to receive Epilogue – New Start but I am not exactly trying to outline a trophy guide here...

I'm confused.. What do you mean by Madison can save Ethan but Jayden can't? I have all the endings but I am sure my mind as mushed them into a blob of confusion.. There was an ending in which the killer is ranting about how he has looked for a father etc and he points the gun at Ethan and Jayden comes runnin in and jumps on him before he is able to shoot at Ethan.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (591 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11426 posts

Apr 8, 2010

themisanthrope wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I'm confused.. What do you mean by Madison can save Ethan but Jayden can't? I have all the endings but I am sure my mind as mushed them into a blob of confusion.. There was an ending in which the killer is ranting about how he has looked for a father etc and he points the gun at Ethan and Jayden comes runnin in and jumps on him before he is able to shoot at Ethan.

What I meant was that Madison can “save” Ethan from Blake but Jayden cannot. Jayden will be too busy fighting the Origami Killer to stop Blake from giving the order to shoot Ethan. If Madison is out of the picture then she will not be able to prevent Blake from giving the order to shoot Ethan and he will die after he rescues Shaun. In other words, Ethan will only die in The Old Warehouse if Blake gives the order to shoot him and Blake will only be at the warehouse if Ethan is able to figure out where his son is located...

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Apr 9, 2010

What I meant was that Madison can “save” Ethan from Blake but Jayden cannot. Jayden will be too busy fighting the Origami Killer to stop Blake from giving the order to shoot Ethan. If Madison is out of the picture then she will not be able to prevent Blake from giving the order to shoot Ethan and he will die after he rescues Shaun. In other words, Ethan will only die in The Old Warehouse if Blake gives the order to shoot him and Blake will only be at the warehouse if Ethan is able to figure out where his son is located...

This is exactly what happened in my 1st playthru, as Madison was caught by the police, and could not stop Blake.

My heart hit the floor as Ethan went down.

I am playing for fun, anyone remember fun ?!
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (591 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 25, 2012

I know this is nearly two years since, but you can go to the warehouse with Ethan ALONE and not get shot? Cuz in my first play, Norman failed the puzzle, Madison died by jumping out the building (how stupid of me) and Ethan got to the warehouse having failed the 2nd and 5th trial. I killed Scott only to be executed by the cops later.

But can you explain to me exactly how you can go to The Old Warehouse with Ethan ALL ALONE and NOT GET SHOT? 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (591 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

Aug 16, 2012

I just got every killed as fast as possible. Pretty hilarious ending.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (571 Views)
0 Likes