Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 15 2011
By: ShaoranLi Lombax Warrior 203 posts

They should re-release Indigo Prophecy in remastered HD, anamorphic widescreen.

8 replies 1153 views Edited Dec 15, 2011

This game won't work on my Windows 7 (PC Version) and the Ps2 version doesn't do justice (compatibility issues too with the ps3). Besides, it's not widescreen friendly and watching it - er - playing it (the game is such a movie) in letterbox widescreen is not a win for me.

I don't care if it's just a digital download. I'd buy it sraight up for a 42" Widescreen HDTV experience. And the lossless home theatre mix to go with it - BAM.

I was actually hoping they'd do this last year, last November, since it'd be close to winter time and it'd be a few months before Heavy Rain hits then.

They should also consider the soundtrack for this game to be released if it's not asking a bit much. Angelo Badalamenti's score has yet for a commercial release.

-----------
PSN users,

Sign this Petition @ PlayStation Blog Share (Click).

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (1,153 Views)
Survivor
2950 posts

Re: They should re-release Indigo Prophecy in remastered HD, anamorphic widescre

Nov 16, 2010
I'm with you, man! But right now only one cult classic is making its way to get a re-release is Beyond Good and Evil.

But this game totally deserves it, but as I said it it's a cult classic.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (1,153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: They should re-release Indigo Prophecy in remastered HD, anamorphic widescre

Nov 16, 2010

Indiogo Prophecy is a really good game it was like Heavy Rain before Heavy Rain ever came out but i will say that Heavy Rain is one of the best games that came out this year it's faster then Indigo Prophecy, but Indigo Prophecy is the game that started the psyhologial games that are like a movie and that should be a put in a movie.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (1,153 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Nov 18, 2010
I've never heard of Indigo Prophecy. I kind of want to try it now.

Besser allein als in schlechter Gesellschaft.
(Better to be alone, than in bad company.)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (1,153 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2950 posts

Nov 26, 2010

StuffandThings wrote:

I think there's a demo of it somewhere, you should look it up.

If you have a PS2, you can always track it down on eBay or something.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (1,153 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12617 posts

Nov 29, 2010

StuffandThings wrote:

*Super small spoiler from the first 5 minutes*

You start out having just commited a murder you don't remember in a restroom of a dinner. You're trying to destroy traces.. You're mopping up the floor hiding the knife in the toliet and washing your hands. You have to do things right in order to keep your sanity up..

you also play the role of the cop trying to catch you... And keeping your sanity up. This game was the game that made me realize its not all about shooters.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (1,153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
203 posts

Dec 15, 2011

^haha nicely said.

This game just isn't working at all on my PC. Tried installing it over and over. I really miss this game

-----------
PSN users,

Sign this Petition @ PlayStation Blog Share (Click).

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (1,153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: They should re-release Indigo Prophecy in remastered HD, anamorphic widescreen.

Oct 19, 2013
I have this games for the PS2 and it was the best game i've played on that system beside the GTA series. An HD version would be pretty sweet.
Mutant MaRc
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Re: They should re-release Indigo Prophecy in remastered HD, anamorphic widescreen.

Oct 22, 2013
i couldn't agree less...this should be remastered for PS3.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (315 Views)
0 Likes