Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 25 2010
By: OrigamiBomb Lombax Warrior 179 posts

The Perfect Crime SPOILERS

14 replies 288 views Edited Feb 25, 2010

So I am on my way to trying to get this trophy.

I've gone through it to the part of right before the police raid Ethans room. Now I looked up some hints on how to do this but I'm kind of lost on the hint sections. 

#1 Allow Hassan to get shot

#2 Let Ethan Get Arrested in "The Fugitive" by removing the planks on the windows and pushing the crate up to it triggering the Police countdown to storm the Apartments. Just let Ethan get caught

#3 Clean all prints in "Manfred" Clean 2 telephones, Magnifying Glass, Whiskey Bottle, The Whiskey Glasses, Ballerina Ornament Lauren picks up, glass cabinet Lauren leans on, and the handle of the front door. 

#4 Kiss Madison, Complete Love Scene, Forgive Her.

#5 Let Lauren drown

#6 Don't give Kramer his HEart Pills

#7 Allow Madison to die inside Shelbys closet

#8 Allow Shelby to kill Jayden on Conveyor belt. 

This is the problem Not anything else. Only this. THis is all I need answered. And it's in the motel Raid not the burnt apartment raid where he cuts his finger off------>The problem is I don't know what to do with Ethan. Should I let him get arrested by the raid on his motel? Or should i play through and get ethan to the warehouse? THANK YOU <------This is the problem Not anything else. Only this. THis is all I need answered.

Sorry for the overburdoned clarification but the last time I asked a question, the only thing that didnt get answered was the question. Once again Thank you guys if you have any input. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
I...I shot him! Yep looks like you did.
Message 1 of 15 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Re: The Perfect Crime SPOILERS

Feb 25, 2010

what heydid you end up doing...im at that part right now and i need to know if i let him get busted on the roof or jump off......only trophy i need to get now is Perfect Crime and i have them all...and i dont want to mess up lol so let me know...or i will jsut let him get busted i guess 

Message 2 of 15 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Feb 25, 2010

SlyFoxC wrote:

what heydid you end up doing...im at that part right now and i need to know if i let him get busted on the roof or jump off......only trophy i need to get now is Perfect Crime and i have them all...and i dont want to mess up lol so let me know...or i will jsut let him get busted i guess 

I hope for your sake you've had this game longer than the 23rd lol. And my guess would be get arrested since you'll be shot if you go to the warehouse, but that's just my guess since I haven't seen all the endings and ways things can play out. Don't take my word for it...

Message 3 of 15 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Feb 25, 2010
lol i got the game on the 23 lol

Message 4 of 15 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Apparently Ethan hangs himself if he gets caught so I assume surrendering is the way to go. I'm still in the early stages of the Perfect Crime but I'd like to get a clear answer too.
Message 5 of 15 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Feb 25, 2010
i beat it the night i got it....played for 12 hours straight....then i went back and did chapters to get trophys...then last night i started the game over again to get The Perfect Crime trophy....but i dont knwo if i ijsut messed up or not...

Message 6 of 15 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Feb 25, 2010
well hos i will let you know because im in jail right now lol

Message 7 of 15 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Feb 25, 2010

SlyFoxC wrote:
lol i got the game on the 23 lol
That's intense man. The game's been out for 53 hrs and you've already got everything! Dedication...

Message 8 of 15 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Feb 25, 2010
yeah i think its bad ass and that i should get a medal.....but my girl friend is mad because i havent talked to her for 2 days lol! i started the game at 4pm on the 23 and went to bed at 4am on the 24 with the game beat.... lol

Message 9 of 15 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Feb 25, 2010
dont get busted teh second time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you wont get the trophy!! uhhhh i guess i have to play this game again!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Message 10 of 15 (288 Views)
0 Likes