Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 09 2012
By: SuperbowserX First Son 7 posts

So according to Heavy Rain Wikia's "The Old Warehouse", you can get to the warehouse with Ethan alone?

1 replies 477 views Edited Mar 9, 2012

So according to HRWikia's article on The Old Warehouse, some people reported making it to the warehouse with Ethan alone and not getting shot, and that there is a walkthrough video proving this (that strangely enuff wasn't posted in the trivia section).

So does anyone know if this is possible or know where the vid proving this is? Thanks, .

P.S.: My first ending for this game was: fail the puzzle, forgive madison, pick correct location as ethan and let madison die by jumpin out the window.. Lol, I killed Scott without thinking twice. I actually thought that I would be forced into a massive, very hard quick-time event situation when the police shot me, before I was shot to death. Anyway, I later got Norman to solve the puzzle and make Madison survive, and I got the best ending (other than the tripto/ari problem).

Message 1 of 2 (477 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11176 posts

Re: So according to Heavy Rain Wikia's "The Old Warehouse", you can get to the warehouse with Ethan alone?

Mar 9, 2012

Here's a video found with Ethan arriving at the warehouse on his own. Could this be what you're looking for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3cDHuIa55U&feature=fvst

Differently, the ending I went through involved Norman's death, Ethan being arrested, and Madison being the one to make the rescue.

Message 2 of 2 (477 Views)
0 Likes