Uncharted Territory
1832 posts

Re: No Heavy Rain 2

Jun 27, 2010

BelieveInFate wrote:

I hear the DLC will be prequels to the Heavy Rain story. The Taxidermist is a prequel for Madison. So I assume the coming DLC will Chronicle the other characters. Maybe Jayden's will explain why he has that cut on his cheek. A good one would be to show something that happened to Ethan in the two year between the prologue and the rest of the game.

I'm glad David Cage doesn't really believes in sequels. I like the way he see's video games and how he wants to make them. Especially how we're to experience them through emotion and story.

One thing I think would be kinda cool is if they did a movie. Reason is the story is so good and I can't exactly take in all the action sequences because I'm always focused on the QTE and not the details of the actual scene. And I think if they made a Heavy Rain movie that David Cage should write a completely different ending... or use his most preferred ending and preferred choices of the ones that are in the game. What do you guys think?

So your saying that your too focused on the QTE rather then what is going on in a certain scene? This doesn't make scene to me because when your playing the game, wouldn't you be watching the TV and be focused on everything that is going on? 

Photobucket
Message 11 of 55 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Jun 28, 2010
Heavy Rain is good. They shouldn't make prequels or sequels for it. It just doesn't work. The developers should make another new game.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 12 of 55 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4771 posts

Jun 28, 2010
They say this about every game, anyone remember the devs saying 100% no LBP sequel because the game could evolve? I'm glad it's getting a sequel but my point is, nothing is set in stone. HR2 could happen.
Message 13 of 55 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Jun 28, 2010

Damn you people, do you not look at other posts here to see that this topic as already been made and all the facts have been made already

Here is the ending post to all questions and arguments, that came from "Heavy Rain 2?"

Well they are making an other game uing the same style but it ain't Heavy Rain 2 and it ain't gonna have any of the characters from before.

The New game they are working on is "Horizon

There I hope your all happy.

BTW the people in HR deserve their peace and happiness or what ever kind of twisted up ending you gave to them. The point is this company is trying to bring cinematic game play, so that means like movie quality stuff such as their brilliant story line that was followed in the game that always kept us at the edge of our seats, and also delivered on of the most unexpected endings we might have ever seen. Replay this same character would be bad cause we already know who they are and what they struggle with in their lives, so there will be very little to build and come on do you really want to know more; would you like to see their parents or something?

Now if you want to see more from the characters we can just wait for more Heavy Rain Chronicles to be released (if that ever happens)

There now please for the future look if they made a topic already for what you may be looking for and don't just make additional topics for confusing others with old facts and rumors.

Message 14 of 55 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 29, 2010

I didn't even thing making a HR2 was possible since there were 17 different ending, but I would love to have another Heavy Rain type game.

Message 15 of 55 (99 Views)
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Jun 29, 2010

TheDemolitionDan wrote:

I didn't even thing making a HR2 was possible since there were 17 different ending, but I would love to have another Heavy Rain type game.

I just posted that they ain't using the old charcters!

PLEASE IN THE FUTURE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE REPLYING

Message 16 of 55 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
697 posts

Jul 3, 2010

What about another murder mystery type game guest starring Norman Jayden with his awesome ARI glasses

Message 17 of 55 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Jul 9, 2010

Heavy Rain was good, but there is no need for a sequel. There are too many sequels to games these days.

Message 18 of 55 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 17, 2010

there should be a prequel cos it will get old soon like gta. but the bad thing about heavy rain is that if u do one thing wrong it can ruin the story that is how u get an ending that suks balls and you will hate yourself cos u caant be assed 2 start again

Message 19 of 55 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 17, 2010

also if you do so many things wright you will get an awsome ending but another interactive drama game would be awsome as long as the bad endings dont suk balls

Message 20 of 55 (99 Views)
0 Likes