Dec 06 2012
By: ChuggaaMink First Son 10 posts

How do i get the best ending in Heavy Rain?

4 replies 2201 views Edited Dec 6, 2012

What do i need to do to get the best ending? I just opened the third origami figure, for my third trial. When i was  playing as Madison, healing Ethan after the second trial, It said i could open up the box. I didn't though. Did i screw up? 

Message 1 of 5 (2,201 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4278 posts

Re: How do i get the best ending in Heavy Rain?

Dec 18, 2012

If this is your first playthrough, I'd suggest just playing to play. Experience the story however it unfolds, and make whichever choices that seem right to you. If something goes wrong, keep playing, rather than replaying the chapter.

Now after you complete it, and you if you want to trophy hunt. Go here:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/heavy-rain/39493-heavy-rain-trophy-guide-road-map.html

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 5 (2,182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 20, 2012

I beat the game, it was my first time playing it, I THINK i got the best ending though. Ethan, Madison, Shaun, all move into a house together, Jayden throws away his Tripto, and starts seeing tanks at his desk, Scotty the origami killer is dead, and Lauren spit on the grave. Thats pretty much the ending. It was pretty satisfying.

Message 3 of 5 (2,172 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 1, 2013

I agree finish the game and get whatever ending you can.

Hopefully, you have multiple save points and start the game near the end and try different things to get different endings. I don't recall but I think there are 7 endings and I was able to get them all but either failing to save Shaun, Ethan dying, Madison dying, etc...

Great game and the Madison dlc was a lot of fun too. Short but fun.

Message 4 of 5 (2,140 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Aug 3, 2013

I am lucky, a new ps3 owner so Heavy Rain was a must have, I also had no idea about the killer until the hospital scene,but lol things happened like this for me first time through...

1.Shaun died
2.Madison died
3.the fbi agent got crushed to death
4.the killer got shot by the prostitute
5.and old matey hung himself

Gonna play the DLC, then attempt another go..what a brilliant game looking forward to Beyond: Two Souls in october

effyou
Message 5 of 5 (1,598 Views)
0 Likes