Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 27 2010
By: UnearthlyKilla Treasure Hunter 8556 posts

Heavy Rain "Perfect Crime" Trophy questions

25 replies 2190 views Edited Feb 27, 2010
In order to get this trophy, can I simply just load the chapters and do what's needed to be done? Or do I have to start a new game? Also, should auto save be on or off while doing this? I hope to get a new ending also, so I'm guessing it has to be on.  Am I correct?
|My Gaming Set-up| |GO CARDS, CAVS, & COWBOYS!|Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 26 (2,190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Re: Heavy Rain "Perfect Crime" Trophy questions

Feb 27, 2010

IGN has a guide for getting all the endings on one save file. I think it said they recommended doing Perfect Crime first and working from there but obviously first-time players would be spoiled to death if they went that route.

If you're going for Perfect Crime start over at Hassan's Shop/Store with the Save on and work from there, but looking at the IGN guide it might be better off to just start from the chapters closest to The Old Warehouse and work backwards. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 26 (2,190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Feb 27, 2010
I geuss your supposed to start from Hassan's Shop but it didn't work for me.  I waited for him to die like your supposed to, played through the game all the way up to the origami killer scene but for some reason Shelby has the shoe box from Hassan and it plays the memory where he saves him and recieves the box.  I still played to the end, but no trophy, i couldn't believe it, 8 hours wasted.  I think my save might be messed up...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 26 (2,190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8556 posts

Feb 27, 2010

mushroom_man3 wrote:
I geuss your supposed to start from Hassan's Shop but it didn't work for me.  I waited for him to die like your supposed to, played through the game all the way up to the origami killer scene but for some reason Shelby has the shoe box from Hassan and it plays the memory where he saves him and recieves the box.  I still played to the end, but no trophy, i couldn't believe it, 8 hours wasted.  I think my save might be messed up...

I'm replaying the whole game as we speak.  Hope it's all worth it.  I did unlock a few other trophies that I didn't get at first so I'm happy about that.

|My Gaming Set-up| |GO CARDS, CAVS, & COWBOYS!|Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 26 (2,190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Feb 27, 2010

Yeah, starting from the begining is probably the best way, even with a new save just to be safe.  Good luck. 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 26 (2,190 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5831 posts

Feb 27, 2010
You shouldn't have to start over, just from the shop, I know I changed some things by starting at a certain point, I started at one point and changed a few things after, you just have to play from that point.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (2,190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4047 posts

Feb 27, 2010

mushroom_man3 wrote:

ouch... i think im gonna start from the beginning then, plus i need the 1st trophy which also seems like a pain, but i figure ill complete all the trials and do perfect crime... as well as finding all the evidence in this next run, that should give me all the trophys except the gold one... and ill worry about that one later  :smileytongue:
vincej25
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 26 (2,190 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5831 posts

Feb 27, 2010
The first trophy is actually simple to get, you may see alot of people having problems with it, I don't know why, I just re did that chapter and got it first try, I think people that are having problems might of missed a small detail. By the way auto save should be turned on, if not, it may not count, which could be the reason why the other poster didn't get it, if auto save was turned off, which seems to make sense, since when I re do chapters with auto save on if I continue I can change things, if auto save is off I couldn't change anything. 
Message Edited by chaos_789 on 02-27-2010 03:05 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (2,190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Feb 27, 2010

-During the Hassan's Shop scenario, wait at the back of the shop until Hassan gets shot.

-During Fugitive, allow Ethan to be arrested by removing the window planks with Madison, moving a red box near the window, standing on the red box as Madison and waiting for the police.

-During the Manfred scene, keep Shelby out of the bathroom and clean the prints that are on the telephone in the shop and the telephone in the office of Manfred, on the magnifying glass, whiskey glasses and whisky bottle, on the ballerina ornament Lauren finds, and on the front door handle and the glass cabinet Lauren leans against.

-During On the Loose, kiss Madison, complete the love scene, and decide to forgive Madison at the end.

-During Trapped, don't remove the seatbelt, allowing Lauren to drown.

-During Face to Face, leave the study without giving pills to Kramer.

-During Killer's Place, allow Madison to die when locked in a secret room.

-During Old Warehouse, allow Shelby to kill Jayden on the conveyor belt. -IGN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to be sure, this is what you guys did for the perfect crime trophy right?

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (2,190 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Feb 28, 2010

Hi I have a quick questions to anyone whom has finished perfect Crime trophy!

Im trying to do the perfect crime and Trial Master Trophies at the same time.

right now I just got Ethan Mars in the police station, my question is can I free Ethan Mars, with the help of Jayden and still get the perfect Crime Trophy?

Cheers 

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (2,190 Views)
0 Likes