Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
2 posts

Re: Heavy Rain "Perfect Crime" Trophy questions

Oct 7, 2010
Yeah, can't get trials and perfect crime together. Jayden can only let Ethan out once, the second time he's stuck in clinky and can't do 'the Rat'
Message 21 of 26 (558 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 1, 2010
In manfreds shop, if you don't go to the bathroom, two out of the nine fingerprints are optional and may not be available. If you reach manfred in time, lauren won't lean on the glass cabinet, and it will be unavailable. Secondly, if you don't look out the window you won't have the option to clean it. I could only wipe down seven (shot glasses-one) and was not arrested. It showed manfred only. I restarted the chapter to be sure. I waited for lauren to lean on the glass, and closed the window after finding manfreds body but before walking out of the shop, which triggers the next scene.
Message 22 of 26 (558 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 1, 2010
I just got perfect crime trophy. I let ethan get arrested twice, and did everything else the way it says. Madison died at killers place, jayden on conveyor belt, saved shaun with jayden shortly before. I didn't have the box from hassan.now I have to do all trials.
Message 23 of 26 (558 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 1, 2011

I just did "Perfect Crime" let everyone die and get arrested and it's scrolling through the credits now and I haven't recieved a trophy yet.. It might come after but I expected it during one of the cut scenes.

Message 24 of 26 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Aug 7, 2011

you have to start the game from hassons shop where the guy gets robbed and then follow the steps from there. make sure autosave is on. you cant do the steps through chapter select it has to be played through from start to finish starting at hassans shop

Message 25 of 26 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Dec 9, 2012
So after I allow Ethan to get arrested the first time while Madison escaped, the game magically turned Ethan into a standing T-pose position inside the interrogation room at the police station

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7541ZBvbZ_A

Looks like I have to start all over again and I am just going to avoid starting at Hassan's shop via chapter select because I tried to get the Perfect Crime trophy Twice when starting from Hassan's shop up until the end of the game with no trophy popping up. This time I am just going to start at chapter 1 to see if that will work because this game sure is buggy but its still a great story driven game

Is there anything I need to do that could help me get the perfect crime trophy before reaching Hassan's shop since I am starting from the beginning? Anyways, it's time for me to cross my fingers and I have just got to hope this game doesn't get buggy to the point where a progression break occurs!
Message 26 of 26 (451 Views)
0 Likes