First Son
4 posts

Re: HELLDIVERS Support – Post your issues here!

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2015

If all your friends appear offline you need to slim down your friend list.

I had over 400 and had the issue until I deleted enough friends. I now have 220 friends and have no issue.

Message 81 of 2,362 (3,332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 6, 2015
Ps Vita user in UK
Loving the game!

Problems i have experienced -

1. Community influence hasnt worked since i started the game (hosting and non hosting)
Im lvl 14 and influence, planets completed is 0.
PLZ FIX (ps vita users efforts arent helping win the war)

2. Since the illuminate began today after finishing a mission and returning to the ship it now takes about 3 mins for the game to save (aka 3 mins of spinny skull icon). If ppl exited the game or the ship while this is happening could be causing the save resets.

3. As another user suggested, please add some kind of onscreen compass so players can easily follow a waypoint marked on the map.

Thanks
Message 82 of 2,362 (3,325 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 6, 2015
When in your ship before going into multiplayer. Press start and make sure your privacy is set to public. Then enter multiplayer.
Should work.

I found this out yesterday after wondering why i could never hear anyone on the game chat.
Not sure if the game was designed that way or if its a bug.
Message 83 of 2,362 (3,319 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Mar 6, 2015
My data got bugged too, weapons unlocked but no selectable, also lost some upgrades on most weapons but I can unlock them again (1st upgrade of sniper is blocked, but 2bd upgrade is unlocked lol)

Message 84 of 2,362 (3,273 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 6, 2015

I keep getting diconnected from your server and it's getting on my last nerve please fix this i can't play with other people or my friends and no it's not my end since i'm hard wired and i have done everything

Message 85 of 2,362 (3,247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 6, 2015
Hi!

Im having a trouble with matchmaking, it always have a problem to join a game.

And having problems with the character progression. Almost always when the mission ends it gives a black screen and then it kicks me to the initial screen. Loosing all the xp and rewards of the mission.
Message 86 of 2,362 (3,343 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 6, 2015

I am playing on PS3. Is there anyway to play local co-op with two profiles? All I can seem to get is a second player signed in as a guest.

Message 87 of 2,362 (3,347 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 6, 2015
Ok this is getting old. Cant join anyone which wasn't tooo bad, bugs happen. Although being a game with emphasis on multiplayer kinda makes me scratch my head. But, now I can't join public games. Why? Because the list is only populated with full rooms...
Message 88 of 2,362 (3,336 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 6, 2015

Yea so I can't connect with my friend(nothing new here), can't connect to public games(nothing new here either), but today I experienced something brand new yet equally frustrating. I keep getting kicked out of games after I get on the dropship. The first time it happened I didn't make it to the dropship so I thought that was the reason why, but the second time we all got in and right as we got to the level up screen it booted me back to the main menu, I didn't get any of the experience or samples from the mission either. You can imagine I was quite upset after that.

I hope the devs fix this up soon because I'm really enjoying this game(when it works) but it's very frustrating that I have to work so hard to make the it work. 

Message 89 of 2,362 (3,325 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 6, 2015
Hey! Was able to add a Vita player and see him under my friends as online! Joined his game... Failed... -_- lol
Message 90 of 2,362 (3,337 Views)
0 Likes