First Son
2 posts

Re: HELLDIVERS Support – Post your issues here!

Mar 5, 2015

The DLC is account  locked, I buy games with one account and play with my other and this means I can't enjoy that sweet drone. Please sort this out as this is the first game since the launch of PS4 that has this issue.

Message 61 of 2,362 (3,439 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 5, 2015

I can't fire any weapon besides the main rifle ( on shot at a time ) and the pistol. Controller works great with every other game I own. I hope a patch is on their way or I'm asking for a refund.

Message 62 of 2,362 (3,436 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 5, 2015

First. The game is awesome! Good job guys!

and 2 things.

1.- Please fix the cross-play issue. I want to play with my ps3 friends from my ps4 and so far is impossible.

2.- Please, add the INVITE to your ship(lobby) option.

Thanks!

@bernionline2 

- Ecuador, South America.

Message 63 of 2,362 (3,411 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 5, 2015
Just added about 4 people from these forums on my Vita and they are all playing. Yet in game it says all are offline
Message 64 of 2,362 (3,398 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2015

My saves aren't syncing between PS4 and Vita. Upgrades I've unlocked for the EXO suit for example will be one level apart, no matter how many tiimes I try to log in and board my ship to sync my saves. This only happened today, previously it was fine. Yes, I'm past the tutorial on both.

Furthermore, I can't cross play with anyone. They have to be on their Vita for it to work (Vita + Vita, or PS4 + PS4). People that read online on my PSN list on Vita read as offline on the game's friend join list.

Message 65 of 2,362 (3,421 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2015
Great game.
Only trouble im getting is cross save between vita and PS4 doesn't appear to work.

I booted up Helldivers on vita when i had an internet connection and loaded the game so the save syncs. Boot up the ps 4 version and my character is level 3. My vita character is level 5
Message 66 of 2,362 (3,386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 5, 2015

I'm unable to fire any full auto gun like others, controller works fine for other games.  Is it possible you could just make it not require a full press?  No desire to spend 60 bucks on another controller.

Message 67 of 2,362 (3,381 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2015
Playing on PS4. Game is amazing. The way to connect with others is somewhat difficult. By time you click on a game it's full and boots you back to ship. I Suggest a matchmaking system in which you and friends can join a menu and search for games where people need/want help and allow people to connect that way. Another issue is when my buddy is on he doesn't even show up on my in game friends list until I close the application and reboot.
Message 68 of 2,362 (3,378 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2015
Nobody has ever joined my session, even with the use of SOS beacons. I have to join other people if I want to play online. I have an open nat and no other issues in other games. I also had the dreaded progression wiping bug. My controller died during a mission and when I got back to the exp screen I was level 1. I had to delete my save and start over. Also, I don't know if this is a bug or not but the exo suit currently isn't showing up as a reward anywhere on the Galaxy map, but the airstrike is showing up on four different planets.
Message 69 of 2,362 (3,374 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 5, 2015

tried logging into the game on my ps4 today where i was level 15 and now i am lvl 1....really hoping there is something someone can do to fix this...

Message 70 of 2,362 (3,362 Views)
0 Likes