Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Re: HELLDIVERS Support – Post your issues here!

Mar 5, 2015

atm servers are really unstable, getting disconnected from matches and its hard to reconnect to the servers.

Message 51 of 2,362 (4,012 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2015
Love the game its great, the only problem I am havingis that some of the guns I have unlock or try to use wwon't fire or do anything other than their firing animation if you could help it would be greatly appreciated Smiley Happy
Message 52 of 2,362 (3,978 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2015

Weapons such as the first assault rifle you are given will only fire in single shot. Other weapons like the flamethrower, the scythe, SMG, etc won't fire at all I tried using different controllers the R2 buttons work fine for all other games please help 

Message 53 of 2,362 (3,979 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Mar 5, 2015
Besides a few disconnects, had an unlock or two for a weapon disappear later on after getting back on after a break. Also again, filter for 4/4 matches.... When people are actually online, 4/4 is all you see... Also, noticing the war progression (community influence) isn't really moving much at all. Seems like it's resetting or something, as the cyborg progress is not really even there at the moment and last night it was actually noticeable (probably what the bugs is right now). Bugs progress hasn't moved much either, it was at least double last night what it is right now.
Message 54 of 2,362 (3,969 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Mar 5, 2015

I cannot believe that there is no Playstation TV support in Helldivers - seriously, you are killing the Playstation TV Smiley Sad

Message 55 of 2,362 (3,939 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2015

Thanks for the awesome game, but I noticed some problems though. I have the same problems as BuNNyRespawned, I've played several missions during online sessions (solo, nobody joined my room) but right after I finished my missions, I still have zeros across the board. And please make helldivers Adhoc capable on the PS Vita so that my brother and I who shares the same account can play via PS Vita Adhoc. Thanks! More power Arrowhead. Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 2,362 (4,019 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2015

My brother and I are in a similar situation on our PS4s.  In our case we were able to connect to each other several times.  You might need to close the game/log out of PSN/restart PS4 for either one or both PS4s a couple of times to get the connection to work.  Also you can try having a planet/mission selected (not sure if this is required). 

NOTE:  On some of the occasions that we connected and were able to play, the party was set to public and no one else connected to our game, but a couple of times multiplayer worked as expected.

Message 57 of 2,362 (4,012 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2015
I downloaded Helldiver's as soon as it came available on PSN for PS3. I played the tutorial and completed it. I was so excited to start the online campaign but when I click start it keeps saying "Unable to connect online. You want be able to participate in the Galactic Campaign and play multiplayer online."Well obviously I am connected as I just posted this message and my wife is watching Twilight on Netflix streaming at 1080p. Please help me!
Message 58 of 2,362 (3,986 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
29 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2015

While playing on the vita my Mic turned off without any way to turn it back on. 

edit: closed the game, mic came back.

Message 59 of 2,362 (3,965 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 5, 2015
On the bita look in the top right hand corner for the save symbol don't shut the game down till its done very slow on vita about 2 minute upload
Message 60 of 2,362 (3,954 Views)
0 Likes