First Son
8 posts

Re: HELLDIVERS Support – Post your issues here!

Mar 5, 2015
Having the same issues as Heiro_Glyph
Message 41 of 2,362 (4,011 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 5, 2015

1) Multiplayer won't connect on PS3.

2) Ranger Pack items are not present.

Message 42 of 2,362 (4,017 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2015

Me and 4 other friends are all having the same issues making multiplayer unplayable. The first is that 3/4 of the time when we are boarding a shuttle to finish a mission all but one person will have their game crash, I have used the playstation report feature several times when this crash occurs as have my friends and others I have talked to so how is it this isn't on your bug list? The other major gamebreaking issue is that multiplayer lobbies or "ships" do not update properly this makes it so we have to restart the game over and over or join a mission in progress, when we are all playing as a group, it takes us about 45 mins to all get in a lobby together. I really love this game but it's completely unplayable with a group of friends at the moment. 

Message 43 of 2,362 (3,993 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Mar 5, 2015

I got problems with the full-auto rifles, they DONT shoot... how could this be an "old controller" issue, it works perfect with my other games, i just finished playing Far Cr 4, The Order 1886 and Destiny, without any issue on holding R2 to full-auto... this is a software issue, not hardware.  Please fix it, i'm not gonna buy another 70 or 80 U$S controller (In Argentina) just to test it out... doesn't make sense.

Message 44 of 2,362 (3,986 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2015

Hello,

I've been playing on PS4 and Vita. I have noticed that my level has been following me across platforms but my strategem unlocks have not been coming across.

I had unlocked level 2 of the walker on Vita and later that day I found it wasn't unlocked on PS4. I then unlocked level 3 of the UAV on PS4 and today found its still level 1 on Vita.

My experience has been carrying over, and I haven't noticed this with weapons yet. I'd have to check that to confirm. Seems to be affecting all strategems though.

Right now its not worth playing on multiple platforms as I'm wasting all my research points by spending them twice. I'm hoping there's a fix for this soon.

Update:

I've now noticed going back to the PS4 to play reset my strategems back to how they were the last time I played on the Vita. Been really enjoying the game so far. I'm sure you'll get everything sorted out soon. Thanks guys!

Message 45 of 2,362 (3,984 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Mar 5, 2015

Even I'm Rank 10, completed several planets, influenced, etc. The Galactic Map still claiims I'm 0 across the board. And I played it in multiplayer (online).

Message 46 of 2,362 (4,050 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Mar 5, 2015

Me and my brother co op Helldivers alot, and sometimes I won't show up when he tries to join my game. ALSO- I have encountered a bug on multiple occasions when I pick up the briefcase to carry to the target, and hit my map up I cannot move at all. Only way to rectify situation is to die and respawn.

Message 47 of 2,362 (4,049 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 5, 2015

Couple of issues I have seen when playing on the PS4 and Vita...

1) Upgrades Strategems or weapons don't carry over via Cross-Save -- I'll upgrade on one device, but the upgrade is not represented when I pick up on the other device. In other words, I have to select it again. Progress seems to be carrying over which is good.

2) Most Important issue -- I am losing connectivity with the servers almost every game on PS4. Not sure why unless it is a graphics processing issue, but I NEVER lose connectivity to the servers when playing on the Vita. I am hardwired via Powerline setup on the PS4. Vita I connect via WiFi.

Please fix the issues but outside of those love the game!

Message 48 of 2,362 (4,043 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Mar 5, 2015

Can't sync vita save to ps4.  What do?

Message 49 of 2,362 (4,050 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 5, 2015
Problem with Vita to ps4 cross save ,progression gets carried but weapon,'samples' research points,stratagems that I have unlock on the vita are not sync to the ps4
Message 50 of 2,362 (4,021 Views)
0 Likes