First Son
2 posts

Re: HELLDIVERS Support – Post your issues here!

Mar 5, 2015

Having the same problem as Large Soda: 

Cannot join a friend, nor can he join my ship/match. Have zero issues joining a public match. It should be noted that he was able to join at first--played the first mission co-op, then came back to do second mission at a later time (15 min.) and could not team up. Any one else experiencing this? Any suggestions?

Message 31 of 2,362 (4,098 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Mar 5, 2015

Just fell victim to the Dualshock 4 disconnect bug that resets all your progresion back to level 1. I was level 14.

My battery was running low so in the middle of a mission I switched controllers, and I immediately reset to level 1.

Message 32 of 2,362 (4,091 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 5, 2015
There's no way to add people you've recently played with on the Vita. The game doesn't even show up in your Shared Play History.
Message 33 of 2,362 (4,089 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Mar 5, 2015
Or they boot u rite when the ship is in the air
Message 34 of 2,362 (4,036 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 5, 2015
I known a few people now that been getting hosed on getting kicked out from the extracts( even when the ships in the air ) , When there all put in all of the work to help , only for some think it now fun to boot people and getting out of hand.
Message 35 of 2,362 (4,032 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 5, 2015

Hello guys!!! I really want to thanks you for Helldivers. It's really amazing and fun to play.

I only have two suggestions

1) I think you should add a button to invite a friend

I play on Vita and having the same problem as Large Soda.

With 2 friends we tried to join a game I saw them both Offline.

My friends start a game together but I could'nt reach them.

2) I think it would be better to place the grenade switch on the front touch screen, above the key to run.

It's sometimes very difficult to launch stratagems without launching a grenade accidentally

Please make it happen! I really enjoy this game and I really want to continue a long time!

Message 36 of 2,362 (4,004 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 5, 2015
Definitely agree on the grenade button. Although it should be on the left. Would be almost impossible to aim the grenade and throw it far if it were above the sprint
Message 37 of 2,362 (4,000 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2015

Was in the M5 APC, as a gunner and would not let me leave the sit,  then moved my character to another part of the map , and became invinceable , but the 3 other players seen me on there side of the map from were i seen them at  the other side of the map.  Then if person was in the vechial it showed me and them in same spot.   It amounted to nothing since , i was so far away and my ghost character i guess was near them , they were unable to move and i was unable to kill my self to , so we abandon.  They also seen me fire killing stuff on there end and i was killing stuff on my end also , was cool wish could youtube it . 

Fyi if some posted something similar i did not read all , comments, lazy tonight. 

Message 38 of 2,362 (3,995 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2015

I have been swapping playtime with my PS3 and Vita and have noticed that when I earn research points on the vita they don't transfer over to the PS3 and also that when I spend research points on the vita they don't transfer either.  

Also I have a suggestion about the Grenade and reload buttons on the vita.  instead of swipping down it would be easier to swip into the center of the vita.  I don't think the back thouch pad is bad at all for the grenades but it would feel a bit more fluid if players were able to use them that way.

Message 39 of 2,362 (3,965 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 5, 2015
I've gotten a very weird bug while playing. Here's how it went. It was getting hectic on a cyborg world and we had to retreat some guy went all the way to the left and other 3 guys went all the way to the right side of the screen, what happened was the lone guy who went to the left died and the camera went BAzerk went up into the air where we could see the whole map then it shifted to the right then the left then by the time it came back to the 3 remaining hell divers we died it was to late, ( the whole bug only lasted for 5-7 seconds but that's all the time it takes to die in hell divers) lol
Message 40 of 2,362 (3,955 Views)
0 Likes