Hekseville Citizen
382 posts

Re: HELLDIVERS Support – Post your issues here!

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2015

I have several issues:

1. I've downloaded the Limited Edition of Helldivers, but I'm missing the Ranger Pack items from my profile. I think this could be a PS3 only issue because people I've spoken to who are on PS4 and Vita claim they got theirs.

2. It may be on Sony's end because PS4 has been relatively isolated from PS3 & Vita with most games, but if you could make it so systems other than PS4 can see each other on the in-game friends list. If not, there needs to be a way to invite a friend directly from my PSN friends list because currently only PS4 can see us, and anything short of lucking out in matchmaking & finding a friend's game is unreliable at best. Invitations via  XMB are a standard feature for most PSN games so I don't see this as an unreasonable request.

3. I get the feeling there's something amiss with this game's filters. I can join certain people's games who are always on the list (such as papi_bianco) via Matchmaking just fine & their ship will fill with pubs, but when I or a friend set privacy to Public more often than not no one joins. Furthermore, the filter options don't seem to affect what they say: For instance, if I check to hide easy matches they remain, but if I hide medium as well then it will filter out only the easy ones. If I hide medium then every mission hard & above gets taken off the list. All that's left are unlabeled missions, which I assume means they haven't started; even though I have "hide games currently on mission" checked. This really needs to be revised.

--Update: I tried joining papi_blanc and he's still rank 1. Every time it migrates host and kicks me after a few seconds.It's like he's some remnant from a past game that never leaves the Matchmaking - even my PS4 friend has him on his list (trying to join froze his game).

4. I finally managed to get 1 friend onto my in-game Friends list, but when I try to join it can't establish a connection.

Thanks for your time.

Message 21 of 2,362 (5,588 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2015
Hello,

I am unable to join a friend's game, nor can he to mine. I seem to be able to join random people's games, but not one with a friend. Any ideas? I'm on PS4.
Message 22 of 2,362 (5,609 Views)
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Mar 5, 2015

same as kulololi now...please fix.

Message 23 of 2,362 (5,527 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2015

PS Vita user here. The issues so far:

1- Unnable to connect to PS Vita friends: I can see they online and on a mission, but I can't join, the "teleport was aborted".

2- Unnable to Cross-Play: The game was advertised as cross-everything, but on day 1, I've tryed PS4>Vita, Vita>PS4, Vita>PS3 and PS3>Vita, (the PS4 and PS3 players were my firends) and didn't worked out. On the first one (PS4>Vita), my PS4 friend was on his ship, I went to multiplayer, Friends tab, and his PSN wasn't there (neither online or offline). Then I did it again while he was on a planet doing his mission and had the same issue; On the second one (Vita>PS4), I was on my ship and my PS4 friend just saw me online, not playing Helldivers. Then I wend on a planet for a mission, and my status were the same: online only, not playing Helldivers. Same with PS3. And for this test, we've set the game to Public and Friends, and didnt worked on both ways.

3- A bunch of 0s at the Community Influence screen. Influence, Planets Completed and Total Mission Time are all 0s, while I have more then 5 hours of playtime and hosted a few games. This doesn't happen for PS4 and PS3 users, and I've more 3 reports of others PS Vita users with the same issue. Here are the screenshots:

Community Influence screen: http://i.imgur.com/tRKXhdn.jpg

Armory screen: http://i.imgur.com/qck7yfR.jpg

4- Multiplayer needs improvement. Right now it shows  22 (only) games to join,  but  from this 22, only 4-5 are with a spot to join. The others are full, 4/4, no place to join. I want to go to the Multiplayer to find games to join, not to see that almost every game available on the list is full.  And I'm not talking about to improve the filter to add "list games that have a spot avaible", because the multiplayer should (or must?) show only games with a spot available. What's the sense to keep games full on the list? Do you guys want us to keep waiting and refreshing until theres a spot to join?

Screenshot sample: http://i.imgur.com/VYdsMMC.jpg

Video sample, 21 out of 25 games listed are full (4/4): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeyXATAN2U0

Message 24 of 2,362 (5,518 Views)
Splicer
90 posts

Mar 5, 2015
Please for the love of jebus, add a filter full game option... Every single game in my list right now is 4/4...
Message 25 of 2,362 (5,441 Views)
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2015

Just edited my post with the video showing this multiplayer case. And all thos 3/4 games where you join and doesn't work, maybe because someone was faster then you, but still, 21 out of 25 games listed in this video are 4/4. Makes no sense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeyXATAN2U0

Any news for us Arrowhead?

Message 26 of 2,362 (4,782 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 5, 2015

Hi. I'm not sure if this is by design or an oversight, but apparently Helldivers doesn't support some of the family game sharing features. I have two PS4s in my household. One of them is the primary account and the other one isn't. So when I downloaded the game on both consoles with the same account and tried playing online co-op on the primary account with my brother, who was on the primary console but on another account, neither of us could teleport to each other's game/lobby and neither of us could join other people's games. Once I told my brother to close the application, I was immediately able to play online with other people. Likewise, when I signed off my brother was able to do the same. So it seems as if there is a restriction on people sharing the game and playing through different accounts simultaneously.

Just want to know if this is by design or a game bug. If it's a bug can we expect a patch in a future update?

Thanks.

Message 27 of 2,362 (4,773 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Mar 5, 2015
I was playing a game and then everyone got disconnected and my rank was reset to level 1. Is this a known issue? Luckily I was only level 7 but still, I was a little bit upset about it.
Message 28 of 2,362 (4,790 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 5, 2015

To Devs, there are some hosts that kick people right before the end of the mission for fun. It's $%^ing annoying. Can you do something about this? You can't even report em since your no longer even in the same game anymore.

Message 29 of 2,362 (4,733 Views)
SIEA Developer
13 posts

Mar 5, 2015
Thanks for the repro steps - QA will try and reproduce the issue.
Message 30 of 2,362 (4,729 Views)
0 Likes