First Son
2 posts

Re: HELLDIVERS Support – Post your issues here!

Mar 6, 2015
Can't get cross save between Vita and PS4 to sync. I've completed training on both platforms, I'm level 2 on Vita but can't get it to overwrite my level 1 PS4 save.
Message 91 of 2,362 (4,543 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 6, 2015
Teleport boot failed.

Probably a lot of people have posted this issue, but I am going to reinforce it anyway. It's very difficult to join online games. I also noticed the auto save icon in the screen is almost constantly displayed.

Also, when searching for a room, it would be nice if full rooms weren't displayed.
Praise the sun!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 92 of 2,362 (4,543 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

But from last two days, the game go only offline.

Mar 6, 2015
I've a big problem on my Ps Vita. In the first day the game proceeded well. But from last two days, the game go only offline. When i search others party, i can't travel and server kick me out. At the same time the skull continue the loading on my hub. I don't understand why, other games on my console procced well in multiplayer. On rare occasions he multiplayer works, but we're talking about 2 games in 2 days of test. Waiting your reply pedrocr4ever
Message 93 of 2,362 (4,542 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 6, 2015

On Vita:

I really wish for different control layouts.

Grenades on left rear touch is really a chore for me.

Here are two variants that would be way more convenient to use

Variant 1 (no touch except sprinting):

Square => duck / jump

Circle hold => switch grenade / melee 

Circle tap => throw grenade / melee

triangle hold => reload

triangle tap => switch weapons 

Variant 2:

x hold => Strategem menu

Left shoulder => Grenades

Message 94 of 2,362 (4,540 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

n't evenRe: HELLDIVERS Support – Post your issues here!

Mar 6, 2015

I can't even connect to online at all. If the game is gameshared to you can it not connect or something?

Message 95 of 2,362 (4,520 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 6, 2015

Another PS4 day one who can't fire fully auto weapons. Can't check with another dualshock 4 but my concern is why there are no problems when mounted in bot, but no auto fire with regular weapons.

Message 96 of 2,362 (4,922 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 6, 2015
ON VITA:

Just make it to where the bottom left of the screen is the grenade. Just like how the sprint is. Swiping and holding down is a PITA. Reloading works fine since its a quick swipe. But trying to boost the distance by holding, using your thumb to move, then trying to aim with your other thumb is annoying as.... Yeah
Message 97 of 2,362 (4,968 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Mar 6, 2015
But really, fix the matchmaking first and foremost. I'm glad this game is as fun as it is, even with randoms, or id be asking for a refund. Got a nice friends list built up. Granted, by taking a picture with my cellphone and adding them manually since the game doesn't even show up in my recent players list. Even though that doesn't mean much right now since I cant join anyone...
Message 98 of 2,362 (4,966 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Mar 6, 2015

When i got to level 12 it said i had unlocked Autoinjectors, however upon leaving that 4-player online game, and returning to my own ship, they're now locked.

Not sure if this is an issue or not, but a suggestion would be to unlock all level related items at that level and lower when you level up, and not just the new item.

I made a post serperately about the continuous saving icon, again may not be an actual issue, but is confusing.

A few match-making issues, but refreshing to ensure the current games do have slots free helps.

Everything else is running fairly smoothly though - PS4 version.

Message 99 of 2,362 (4,943 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 6, 2015

Nice game guys, but it has some serious issues for me.
The worst being the R2 issue reported several times before: I cannot use autofire with the 'liberator' rifle and I cannot fire the flamethrower, 'sycthe', or mg-95 machine gun at all. Furthermore, I can't fire the 'peacemaker' when carrying an object, like a black box or a core, making me an easy target in any encounter.

And no, I am not an 'early' PS4 adopter, unless you consider a half year old PS4 as 'old'. And no, I do not have another controller to try the game with.
I did have zero issues with other games requiring the player to pull and hold the (R2) trigger (Destiny, Diablo 3, etc.). This issue only shows up in Helldivers. Please fix this ASAP as it is really starting to ruin the whole experience.

Message 100 of 2,362 (4,903 Views)
0 Likes