Feb 23 2017
By: michaeljedi First Son 15 posts

Helldivers PS Vita needs improved frame rate & stability

1 replies 236 views Edited last month
I'm begging for this to happen. I'm a bit disappointed that not many Vita fans are here to fight for this to happen, but I'm here to fight for this to happen. I'm here to explain the issues into as much depth as possible. Whenever there is 3 or a max of 4 players, the game goes haywire with the frame rate. I saw in the Helldivers pre launch page (or whatever the proper term for that is) that ArrowHead mentioned the frame rate would be 30 for PS3 & Vita. It seems to be like 30 when you solo regular planets. When you solo home worlds, it's automatically like 25 for some odd reason. But that's solo on home worlds. When you do regular missions with 2 players, it drops to like 22 I think. 3 players, it goes to like 15. 4, it goes to 10. But it's always worse on homeworlds. Relatory Strikes automatically have almost perfect 30 frames per second with 3 people. With 4, it can drop to 20. Enemy Masters with 2 players it seems to be at 23. 3 players 18. 4 players at 14. This isn't exactly accurate but it's just my guess at the accurate frame rate drops that the game gets. Please improve this. Skyrim on PS3 has had improvement updates to it to keep it running smoother. Borderlands 2 on PS Vita has had a desperatly needed improved frame rate update done to it and it made a difference. I could already tell the overall frame rate drop offs was reduced the second I started firing my weapon at an enemy. Please do the same to Helldivers on PS Vita. Just please do whatever you can to improve this. Even if it's not much, it's still something. And something is all we Vita players can hope for.
Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Arrowhead Game Studios
466 posts

Re: Helldivers PS Vita needs improved frame rate & stability

last month

We've improved it where we can but there are also technical limitations to what we can do. 

Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)
0 Likes