Mar 03 2017
By: Wingfrog Arrowhead Game Studios 93 posts

HELLDIVERS Celebrate 2 years! free outfit added

[ Edited ]
4 replies 776 views Edited last month

Soldiers of Super Earth,

Today marks the 2 year anniversary of the launch of Helldivers and the day we first went to Galactic War!
While victories and defeats come and go, the War lasts and Super Earth is always developing new ways to spread Liberty further into the galaxy.

Recognizing the importance of our fighters, we would like to acknowledge our loyal Helldivers by releasing a free prototype cosmetic outfit to use in battle. You will be the first to get the chance to wear a new and previously untested armor!

promotional_images_next_gen.jpg

The 'Next-Gen' uniform is the latest development in Super Earth military outfitting. Made to last the Helldiver forces for years to come, living on for future generations beyond our own.

Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the last two years and contributed to this great community. We are proud to spread Democracy with you, Soldiers!

Save

Malin - Arrowhead

http://arrowheadgamestudios.com/
Message 1 of 5 (776 Views)
Splicer
37 posts

Re: HELLDIVERS Celebrate 2 years! free outfit added

last month

Free stuff is always nice, and it's great to see Arrowhead still supporting this game.  I just picked up Helldivers on Steam too, so I'm having fun liberating my way back up the ranks on PC. Smiley Happy

One huge question though.... Why no cape???  Helldivers without capes is like having liberty with no democracy!

Message 2 of 5 (754 Views)
Fender Bender
3368 posts

last month

@Wingfrog  Thanks Arrowhead

Many of us are discussing why the outfit is called Next-Gen. It almost feels like you are eager to but unable to confirm a new Helldivers project. It also feels like you may have two projects going now. I hope whatever it is that happens with Helldivers in future, will still be with Arrowheads direct involvement.

Helldivers for Democracy Community on Steam & PlayStation 4

YouTube Channel: cusman
Message 3 of 5 (563 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

last month
Ya thanks AH👍. here's to hoping helldivers 2 and gauntlet 2 is on the cards, I know wishful thinking 😁
Message 4 of 5 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

last month

Good too see that,you guys at A.H, are still taking care of us!Tanks for the free stuff.But like my fellow helldivers are probably thinking!Where is the cape that goes with the set?

Message 5 of 5 (378 Views)
0 Likes