Splicer
30 posts

Re: Find a Friend: HellDivers

5 weeks ago

Long overdue, but I just bought the rest of the DLC that I didn't have, so I'll be back bringing liberty and what not on a more regular basis again. Just FYI if someone is in need of someone who will get rekt   a great player to go ahead and add me if they need help or just need more people to play with. 

Message 111 of 117 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
764 posts

2 weeks ago

I'm still getting messages weekly for people asking to add me for Helldivers! I am also glad to see that this thread is still getting some traffic. I miss being a part of this community actively, and alas I have many things and other adventures that take up my time and pull me from Helldivers. I have been jumping into the game this past week to brush off the cobwebs and I have brought a couple new divers into the ranks this past week or so as well. 

I full well expect to see some of you on the field of battle very soon. For the glory of Super Earth!

photo WC Veteran_zpsztjcithn.jpg
Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 112 of 117 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

2 weeks ago

Glad to have you back @Grumpy-Goat- even if its just part time.The galaxy need cleanup too y'know! Smiley Happy

Message 113 of 117 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
764 posts

2 weeks ago
I never really left, I'm just very scarce. I play HD about once a week and I scan these forums from time to time. I have a few avenues that require my attention. See you soon I hope!
 photo WC Veteran_zpsztjcithn.jpg
Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 114 of 117 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3368 posts

2 weeks ago

@Grumpy-Goat-

I am also light on Helldivers lately (playing Horizon and now Zelda), but I continue to visit forum / reddit just to keep in touch.

Helldivers for Democracy Community on Steam & PlayStation 4

YouTube Channel: cusman
Message 115 of 117 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

2 weeks ago

Lets hope that we finally end up playing together in 2017,Grumpy! @cusman how are you liking Zelda so far.Ive seen just a bit of it,it looks amazing gameplay wise.Its just too bad they did not release it for the wii.I'll probably never play it if it stays on switch!

Message 116 of 117 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3368 posts

2 weeks ago

@LexXAnders  I am playing the new Zelda (Breath of the Wild) on the WiiU. I don't plan to get Switch anytime soon, so I prefer to play on my existing WiiU hardware. I bought retail release for WiiU, but digital is also available.

Note: The HDTV supporting WiiU with the Gamepad controller, not the older 480p Wii that had Twilight Princess at launch and then near the end Skyward Sword.

As with past Zelda games, I can only play when my kids can be with me, so it will be slow going. I did the same with Horizon (which I opted to play before Zelda because it came out a couple of days earlier).

Horizon I completed earning a Platinum. Consider it one of the best games in recent years. Really liked the Aloy character and story and the machine dinosaurs and gameplay systems.

Zelda Breath of the Wild, I am too early to have any meaningful opinions but I have always enjoyed Zelda games and this one has reputation to be a cut above the best of them so expectations are high.

Helldivers for Democracy Community on Steam & PlayStation 4

YouTube Channel: cusman
Message 117 of 117 (71 Views)
0 Likes